Buying a Jeep

I said it was a steal! There is no dents on the body, like 3 maybe… my denali might have more dents in it! The only unsturdy thing is the body mounts, but I mean for $500, it cant be perfect… ill weld the bitch up. I cant wait to beat the piss out of this thing drunk wheeling!

your new best friend will be 4wd hardware you might as well sign up for the wrangler catalog now. http://www.4wd.com/

thats a nice ass jeep for $500!

One step ahead of you! I had one laying around the shop from a wrangler top that we had to order because of a collison. The only things really that were wrong with this Jeep were.

• stolen doors
  • broken clutch pedal rod to master clutch cylinder (still works tho, just pops out every once in a while)
  • no intake… im building snorkel out of PVC pipe today (I went wheelin yesterday with no intake at all, no filer, no pipe, lol… it survived)

I really need to weld up the body a bit, there is not any real rust on it, just the body mounts are blown out. Still for $500… I could EASILY flip it and double my money but why do that when you can have many drunken 4 wheelin sundays?

It was so much fun yesterday, my brothers friend came out with me in his $18,000 2005 Wrangler, this kid is an idiot and just does not give a fuck… I loved watching him scratch his shit all up, while im blowing through the same shit, he paid $18k, I paid .5k :slight_smile:

hit me up later in the summer i’de like to do some wheeling OR just let me know when you get stuck…I have an 8000lbs winch in the front of my yj

my recomendation , get a come along and chains

Yeah I have a come along from the shop down here along with some chains. I really do not want to get a winch only because it will cost as much if not more than the Jeep itself. I think a come along will be fine… a winch would be awsome, but I really got to check the body mounts on this 1st, if a bolt is just broken or something I wouldnt mind getting a winch and fix the body, if the body is just rotted at the mounts then im just going to beat it until the body falls off the frame.

whats sad is ive been looking for a cheap wrangler for a daily driver in the summer and can t touch anything less then 2k… … you lucky bastard

That sucks, but ill be honest, the body mounts are shot on this thing. I swear the body lifts from the frame at times. I understand this can be fixed and I think I am going to check it out here this week.

Great deal. It looks better than mine. :finger2:

damn… 500 bucks for that… i wish i would have found it.

put an LT1 in it :slight_smile:

i’ll double your money how it sits if you wanna

Thats one reason I didnt want to post the price I paid, but at the same time I thought it was a steal so I had to say that! Im not really looking to get rid of it at the moment, its a great Jeep and getting wasted n going wheelin is so much fun, esp with a rig that you can smash a tree with and not give 2 shits. Now $1500 and were talkin!

That’s a great deal!

so you ready to sell it to me yet?

Shit, I have someone with a built 250r that wants to trade me!!! I might trade that… sell it, then buy a free motor for the supra!

awesome!