FS: 1999 Jeep Wrangler

I am offering my 1999 Jeep Wrangler SE for sale. It is a 5-speed with the 4 cyl. Around 141k miles. It runs like a top and drives better. It has brand new rotors and pads. (350 miles on the front and 10K on the rear) Also included is a brand new Bestop Sailcloth top with the tinted windows. The sailcloth provides a much quieter ride than the factory cloth top. The interior is gray and in very good shape. There is an Premier (Pioneer) AM/FM Cassette head unit with a 6-disc CD under the seat.

Check it out here: http://www.bestop.com/index.php?s=4

This Jeep has full steel doors and I will also include factory ALLOY wheels with the sale. Steel wheels and winter tires are on the Jeep now.

This Jeep is a lot of fun all year round. Great in the snow, mud, or sun.

This Jeep is currently registered in PA but can have a brand new NYSI for you when you pick it up.

kbb calls it for $5600. http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport.aspx?ManufacturerId=24&YearId=1999&VehicleClass=UsedCar&VehicleId=My8xNC8yMDA3fDU2ODg%3D&PriceType=Private+Party&ModelId=164&Mileage=141000&SelectionHistory=5688|3056|14224|0|0|217897|true|217941|true|218062|true|217996|true&Condition=Good&QuizConditions=0

Accepting offers.

looks good, pm me lowest price you willing to take thanks.

trades?

Open to interesting trades.

MUST be 5-speed.

98 nissan altima for trade? PA tags also

I would prefer $$. I have a car lined up to buy as soon as this is sold.

aw man y’s it gotta be 4 cylinder!!!

I thought the same thing before I bought it. There isn’t a big difference between the four and the six. Come on over and drive it. Its nice!

cmon i already have a 4.0 c cylinder and ive been in my frineds 2.5 4 cylinder and there is a HUGE power difference.

if were going thru the back roads he loses ALL momentum on big hills n the 6 keeps on pullin

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:9,topic:25760"”]

cmon i already have a 4.0 c cylinder and ive been in my frineds 2.5 4 cylinder and there is a HUGE power difference.

if were going thru the back roads he loses ALL momentum on big hills n the 6 keeps on pullin

[/quote]

for day to day driving, the 4 provides plenty of get up and go. but it is a Jeep, not a race car.

yea no doubt for a DD its nice, but im looking to upgrade my mudder

anyone? taking offers…