By popular demand.....Updates to Projekt tC

Car currently has 300wtq. Looking for 375-400 from the new set-up

nice kit but not a fan of the grill. not a fan of the subs but nice build overall.

was never a fan of the kaminari kit…or any kit on the market for the tC. but i have to admit thats the first pedistal spoiler ive seen that looks decent. :tup: to anyone showing interest in the tC right now. its surprising how far and few between the aftermarket is for a car that is becoming so popular.

Thanks for the positive comments guys!

300tq…dam man, impressive, at what psi does it make that at.

and to think i was thinkin bout buyin an srt4 this fall

11 PSI it reaches 300wtq.
8.5 PSI it reaches 255wtq

damn dude…thats pretty impressive. once again good work :tup:

\

Thanks!! Notice dee flat TQ curves too.

:tup: x 43463543

not bad, not feeling the grills but the rest of the clean look :tup:

holy hot customizing… but correct me if im wrong… but didnt these cars just come out… im surprised to see all these aftermarket accessories for the car…

inception was 05. We don’y play around. We had a turbo system out for this car almost a uear now.

Well the car will be featured in Sept or Oct Modified Mag as a feature article. Photoshoot was last week. They guy took 4 (1GB) memory cards full of pics of the car.

Anyway, we hit the dyno and did some more tuning with the new turbo and new A’PEXi AVC-R II and man does this EBC rock. Keeps that WG slammed shut. Waaaay better than the Turbo XS that was on the car before.

Anyway, on about 10.5 PSI, we broke 300wtq and just shy of 300whp. I feel the head may be the major restricition here on the car. So that is the next project at hand. Also, anyone have a 2AZFE head laying around? Will take it.

Here is the dyno graph for our T-tC and an N/A tC with I/H/E

so awesome :tup:

damn, nice work im very impressed, i have loved the Tc since the comercials before it was even out, and i really like what youve done with one. :tup:

hot hot hot :slight_smile:

can’t wait to get my carrr in

looks fukin tough, now lets see it drive :slight_smile:

It does. It hit [email=“13.3@109”]13.3@109 w/ 10.5 PSI last week with all of the audio crap. Now that the stereo is out…WE NEED TRACTION!