TiAL 38mm WG
Dezod Charge Pipes
Dezod Bar & Plate I/C
HKS SSQV BOV
Dezod Drop-In 550cc injectors
Dezod PnP E-manage w/ PT Black Box

Results on 10 PSI @ 11.7:1 AFR:
http://dezod.com/misc_images/07true.jpg

Nice! I have been following along this project as it started back on ubrf. :tup: nice gains and great work. Can’t wait for times.

Nice decently broad curve from 3700-6000rpm range. Looks like it could easily have more beyond the 6k point unless that motor can’t spin any faster. Which I think would be a bit odd for a modern 4 cyl.

Definatly a nice job. :tup:

wtf? Only revs to 6000? We gotta do something about that :slight_smile:

However, fuck yeah, nice numbers, hope that things got LSD!

is this guy really in honolulu?

nice numbers for sure. :tup:

:word: Is that right?

Hmmmm. Maybe this will be my project for next winter!!

Yes he is.

Thanks fellas for the praise. The car definitely needs to be rev’d a bit more, but I think to get serious revs out of it, it would need to be de-stroked.

Car redlines at 6250 :bloated:

That is really neat.

Got any pics of the install?

How do you guys feel about the driveline holding up?

Do you have to put a different clutch in it, and bigger axles, etc?

What about the bottom end on this thing? Will it support boost like that without blowing up, and still be reliable?

Does it drive like stock until you put your foot to the floor, or does it idle funny, etc?

Lemme see if I can scoop some pics for ya.

Driveline seems to be holding impressively well.

Clutch upgrade is a must. This is an ACT full faced disc. Handles quite well and is not overly aggressive on the left leg.

Stock bottom ends hold well on these 2AZFE’s so long as the tuning is not too aggressive. The conservative tunes like in the 11.0-11.5:1 seem to hold very well for quite sometime and abuse. Longest boosted time frame I have on one of these cars is 1 year and 5 months daily driven and weekend tracked 2-3 times a month.

The bottom ends should be considered to be set in forged internals if your goals are 350+. 300-350 seems to be the danger zone for things breaking (especially rings).

The cars drive pretty much stock, with a little bit of compressor surge when people elect the Stage 5 turbine wheel on idle. The 550cc actually idle pretty damn good on this set-up for sure. I was impressed the 1st time we did it. The secret to good idles and response is the VAC lines and the BOV used. We tried a few different ways, but this configuration is the most favorable.

wow really impressive… this is not the sort of thing i should be looking at…

:rofl:

sounds like a great kit.

do you have pics of it?