BYE BYE BUGATTI

Hello Everyone Here is an American Muscle Car Which is about to kick Bugatti’s Ballistic Veyron’s Butt.

Do tell what U Think about This Ultimate Car. http://www.uaeboost.net/forums/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

Base price: $654,500
Engine: 6.3-liter supercharged V-8
Hp: 1,046 http://www.uaeboost.net/forums/images/smilies/icon_eek.gif
Torque: 821 pound-feet
Zero-to-60 mph acceleration:according to manufacturer 2.78sec expected
Top speed: 260 to 273 mph, according to Langley wind-tunnel calculations http://www.uaeboost.net/forums/images/smilies/icon_thumleft.gif
What makes it cool: The fastest car on earth, by top speed.
Is it worth it?: Compared with the other 1,000-hp car that gets press, Bugatti’s $1.2 million Veyron 16.4, it’s a bargain

http://www.imageverse.org/image/I3t49662.jpg

Back quarter looks extremely similar to the Laborghini Diablo of the late 90s. Actually the whole design looks like that.
In the end I’m sure the buyer will decide by, “Am I driving a Bugatti Veyron or am I driving a Lamborghini Diablo lookalike??”

ya it does look like a lambo, especially with the doors like that too… if only it was yellow that would just top it off for looks.

but when the driver(s) get that car up to top speed i dont think they will be thinking about what kind of look-a-like this car is. they’d be having the time of there lives going excess speeds (hopfully on a closed track)

i like this car tho.

Sure Brad, but how often can you drive a car like this fast on public roads.
Like Fitzy said, he doesn’t drive fast anymore in his Skyline, but he just drives slow and for that he’s King of the Highways
I never see these styled cars wizzing past me at top speed. Whenever I see them they’re usually parked or doing day to day stop and go traffic. They’ll NEVER even bother trying to show off because they do most of that driving slowly than fast. For that they are mainly style cars, and a style car matter in North America when it’s a supercar.

Well until I see numbers and all that won’t affect me at all. If it lives up to all expectations i’m sorry you still don’t drive a Bugatti and the smallest point is most likely the biggest in this case.

Exactly my point

My opinion – Style car

sad thing is, people who buy that car wont use it.

like i like to say, there are two types of cars in this world, cars that are worn, and cars that are driven.

if that makes him king…wats it make you…the jester…haha

hey its all about bragging rights…class and status

its just like when i was asked why i buy only expensive name brand sunglasses when the cheap ones work just as well…sometimes better

I’ll take one

that car is gay
-Boss guy says
“so heres the idea boyz!..lets take a early 90’s lambo…put a new motor in it, and rsx headlight!..”
-Crowd Of rednecks says
“rararararararararara Git er dun!”

I doubt anyone who’d buy that would just keep it in the parking lot, if they did, what a waste of money, car, and technology.

BTW i wouldn’t really feel proud owning a lamborghini, after seeing a 800hp full size suv rape it, even the owner of the modded murc sold it, now thats ebarassing, not owning the worlds fastest car that looks like a lambo/acura hybrid.

Those who know me will know how I will drive that car :wink:

No not a Jester. I GUESS he can be the King of the Barrie area. I’m the King of everwhere else. It’s hard to drive fast with all the cops on the road this summer.

Bragging Rights, I agree.

hahaha so true. Funny how true it actually is. The Lamborghini Diablo is like… “A Manufacturers Kit Car”
Lamborghini put their car together and at the end they put Nissan 300ZX (Z32) headlights on it.
Now this company took Lamborghinis car, put an engine in there and changed the headlights to RSX. I bet if you read more you’ll probably see that this car is AWD.

I LOVE Lamborghinis. I just don’t like other car companies ripping them off.

Many exotic car owners keep their cars sitting around. From personal experience a relative of mine has a mclaren SLR he got in 2005. He barely drives it more than 3 times a year. There are reasons for buying exotic cars other than just for fun. Many people use a car to bolster their reputation (particularily businessmen). Business nowadays is very image based. Reputation is built on seeing how successful one was in the past. Nice cars, fancy watches, up-to-date electronics all represent success.

On another random note (600$ for an oilchange in the SLR)

^^^^ true, i agree with you, but at the same time there about 100 other SLR’s being thrashed around, one just being on BBC top Gear.lol

people who cherish them, either just love looking at them or can just afford one.

If i had one i wouldn’t kill it but i would drive it the way it was ment to be, whats the point off buying all that and not having fun, what if a person bought a ferrari today and died tomorrow.

when it comes to cars i just don’t understand why people buy them and not have fun with them? even worse people who buy them to show status, why not just throw hundred dollar bills out the window every hour.

there no garages in heaven.lol

^^^
It is a matter of personal opinion and preference.

How someone chooses to use their car is their choice, and int hat sense, if they want to utilize all the physical capabilites available then they will. If they wish to utilize its price tag as a bolster for their reputation then they will.

I agree with you in the sense that i wished all cars were pushed to their limits and not just become eye-candy; but why people buy and use cars is their choice. You cant force your opinion or preference upon how others should treat their property, when it isnt yours.

^^^true true…

i’ll use mine well when i get my first exotic.hehe

Yeah this car is too light (2700 punds) they ran top speed tests and around 220-230 mph it gets loose. It all looks good on paper but its a different story in real world.

I’ve seen the Veyron do 408km/h…
until someone actually drives that thing 420+ km/h an hour and video tapes, I won’t believe that car can achieve such speeds… wind tunnel tests are great and all, but that’s hardly a realistic representation of how the car would handle on the road and what top speed it could achieve…

on a side note, I’ve seen an SLR on saturday and I couldn’t believe how great it looked in real life :slight_smile: On top of that, the guy was seriously driving the shit out of it, LOL

Not a lot of people would drive there car to shit because well…at those prices I wouldn’t exactly be pushing that gas pedal just a tad more in the turn I almost got loose on last time by. I do know many owners actually and there are those who drive it and those who buy it, save it and sell it later on with low miles.

The repairs on this alone could most likely buy you a Skyline GTR, 350Z who knows I never got the rough estimate update on it…