C4 Sold

well the C4 is gone now. two guys from virginia bought it. a kid my age, but his dad came along. i finished up the deal today and the guys took it. they drove up from virginia and spent the weekend at a relatives house. they looked at it yesterday and really liked it. as we went out for the first test drive (w/ the kids dad driving) a radiator hose broke!! coolant spewed out and i was really embarrased. we fixed it real quick and everything was cool. so they came and we did everything today. i’ll start looking for a c5/ maybe Z06 soon. but i’m probably gonna just wait til spring and see how much money i have and go from there.

:gives:

when i saw the topic i thought you meant C4 explosives lol

cool dude, congrats. now if you would just get off the slow ass zo6 wagon and get on the cobra wagon you’ll b straight…the cobra can never lose (even with a toasted posi) :finger:

congrats and vette are over rated

whats the new owners email?? maybe he’ll race the car

Possible Dis?

:rofl:

+1 Chad

:beer:

cobra’s sucks,& congrats,now get something to race

^i will. also, the guys buying mine drove up in the kid’s dads C4. they spent friday night at their grandparents house after the first look at my car, then were coming back sat morning to buy it. well when i met them yesterday, they weren’t in the c4. turns out, the guy totalled it later on that friday night after leaving my house. kinda crazy.

roll racing???

obviously not from a stop!!! (it’s a vette :kekegay: )