C7Performance FallTour 2009 Oct 25th

Hey guys I know in previous years there has been some presence from your club. Thought I’d invite you all out again to this years falltour. I’ve pasted the official invite below.

Hello all,

Sadly the summer is coming to an end, which means winter is not too far away. However, before winter comes along, there is one exciting event coming up in the fall.

I know a lot of you have been asking about the Fall Tour for some time now. We are very excited about this event as well and are looking forward to a large attendance this year. Thus, we, the EMT of C7Performance are proud to announce Fall Tour 2009.

This highly anticipated event will occur Sunday October 25th 2009. Registration has started, so click on the link provided and register yourself. As well, you will find a link for the waiver that needs to be filled out for the day of the Fall Tour. It is imperative that this waiver be signed and ready to hand to one of the C7 organizers before leaving to start the route. So please be courteous, if you do not have it filled out before leaving, you will be holding up the rest of the line.

Pre-run with EMT of C7 and 1-2 representatives of each car club will occur prior to the Fall Tour. The date for the pre-run is Sunday October 18 at noon. We would like for a representative from each club to come to the pre-run so that we can discuss the day of the tour and any other imperative issues. Please email lyla@c7performance.com once you have chosen your representative. We would like to know no later than Wednesday October 14.

As well, cars will leave with their club, so please stay with your club. There will be a few minutes delay between each club leaving the starting point onto the route, so please be patient. Maps of the route will be given the night before as we do a final prerun on the Saturday to ensure no construction is happening, so please be patient with this. It will as well be given the day of the Fall Tour.

Now we are hoping for a huge number of participants for this year. However, we need to emphasize something. As members of car clubs, we need to show the community we are serious about safety. Recklessness will not be tolerated at all at this event. That being said, the police are aware of our event and the tour details. Reckless driving will not be tolerated so please keep this in mind the day of the event.

Starting point will be at the AMC lot at Thickson Road and 401, however we will be parked at the area near AMC and Milestones,so start planning your meeting points. Endpoint will be at Kawartha Speedway.

That being said we do have access to the track again as the number of feedback we had received was huge. You will be responsible for bringing your own helmet, however loaner helmets will be provided at the track. The helmet required to participate MUST be Snell 2000 or higher rated. Waivers will be provided to sign for racers, as well each racer will need to pay $2 for the race but all money will go towards MADD. For those who will not be racing you are more than welcome to spectate the races and cheer on.

If any of you guys have any questions, concerns etc., please do not hesitate to contact Brandon brandon@c7performance.com , Lyla lyla@c7performance.com or Colin colin@c7performance.com . We will be more than happy to help answer any questions.

All being said, let’s make this Fall Tour the best yet! So register yourself and get ready for the most highly talked about event yet!

Take care,
EMT of C7 Performance
waiver - www.falltour.ca/waiver.pdf
registration site - www.falltour.ca

i will be there for sure :stuck_out_tongue: comeon guys lets show the other clubs what son240 is made of lets make an apperance

ill come out for it.

anyone else remotely interested in doing this? depending on weather conditions

I’m going for team integra but if I’m in the 240 I’ll rep for son

anymore soners coming out? we dont want to look weak here.

lol my name has been on the list for a while now, and when i posted this up before no one replied so i thought no one but me and i cna’t remember who else from here was going

my bad

Everything has been e-mailed out for those signed up, all details are also up now on http://www.falltour.ca

I’ll be coming out for this in one aswell
wont be driving the 13 tho…
proll cruise in my buddies TL-s defiently look out for 240’s…

weak show son I only saw one other 240 today. Gigex1 you have the black s13 with green rims right? I saw you running your laps I was glade to see you were pushing it well done. I should have came over and said something you probably saw me staring at you lol. I was with my girlfriend she had a pink scarf. The cruise was good though i drove up there with a black nsx behind me the whole time. sadly no pics we rushed there this morning and forgot everything.

id go if i was in the area.

Lol. I was there with Gigex1, I don’t think he noticed you if you drove a 240. I think both of us thought he was the only one.

Nice, What car were you in ?? and yeah I’m pretty sure i saw you staring. didn’t know who it was or anything so =P next time just say somthin. Me and shrews forgot to bring our camera as well.