CA aftermarket intake

Is there anyone in Edmonton that sells an intake kit for a CA in a 180? My 180 has the stock intake still and I will be upgrading it over winter if i can find somehting good.

SPECIFY!!! filter or intake mainifold! if u want a filter just use a sr20 MAF adapter and a regular cone filter

not the intake manifold, i mean removing the airbox and putting in a cone filter or if there is a kit that includes a new up pipe to the manifold. K&N makes a whole kit(tube filter and MAF adapter) for a 200sx turbo but it isnt very specific on which engine. I think the 200sx is the same as the 180sx but im not totally sure.

the 200sx kit is most likely for the late 80’s 200sx (ca18e) and i highly doubt it would fit your car without modification.
easiest thing to do is get an adapter for the maf and a cone filter.

No that kit is for a 1990 200SX, and the service manual says its the CA, but ive had a few instances where the 200sx comes up as like a sentra or pulsar here in north america.Where would be a good place in edmonton to get the MAF adaptor, do any necc affiliates carry them?

Fulblown should be able to get one. They arent expensive.