ca18 part number help plz.

Anyone with NissanFast. Ca18det. Valve cover gasket.

Thank you very muchos.

Just had to ask

13270-56E00 and 13270-56E10

As there are two VC gaskets.

same as northamerican!!! NOOB!

thanks rob, juuuuuuuuuuuust making sure

ha ha ha, bora common you should have known that all you have to do is claim that you drive a 89 pulsar

and then the PANIC sets in … oMFG I cant even get a simple part for my car … Ima sell this POS pulsar

Laurier man, you dont know my friends haha. First they make fun of you and go “OMG U STUPID N00B SUCH AN EASY QUESTION LIKE WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK THAT” , than I go on and do something, and when it’s wrong they go “OMG N00B WHY DIDNT YOU ASK LIKE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM”

It’s like a soap opera. So now i bite the bullet, and double check even if its the easiest thing, it looks a little stupid but afterall it gets it done and i dont have to snap and kill one of them later on.

its true, being a ca18 lover is hard.

your friends make fun of you for mistakes? can’t be as bad as me. I have jack who makes fun of my displacement, andy well he just wants the car back on the road, and than everyone else who is asking me when its going to be finished.oh well we all have the same thoughts

CA18 FTW

and this isn a soap opera Bora …geez guy …I even have some in my garage new if you cared to ask

I DONT NEED CHARITY THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

I really do. the intake side is leaking. THANKSFRIEND