CA18DET swap 240sx

I am looking to sell my JDM 8 port CA18DET out of my parts car. The engine is unkown KM and unknown condition. Previous owner said it was running in the parts car I bought. I am selling only because I found a good deal on a complete RB swap or else I would be running the season with it. The engine has had a timing belt and water pump as well as an oil change done recently. It has an ACT 6 puck clutch, also I have confirmed it has an SR20 red top turbo with a russel -4an pressure line. I am looking to get $800 OBO and selling engine AS IS. For further inquiries contact me through PM.

Just so you know the whole SR vs RB vs KA vs CA debate has been covered in other threads so leave it out of this one. Furthermore people who have opinions, keep it to yourself I don’t bash your for sale ads so don’t bash mine.

Have you opened it up and checked it out or anything? Also are you selling it with the turbo?

Great guy GLWS! Super legit, everthing is included full swap

selling with the turbo and no I have not. Don’t really care to bother opening it up.

Not a bump, but now am open to reasonable offers as it’s taking up room in my shop.

Chris is good people , you buy now. . . Cheapest swap on here.

Indeed, Chris is a awesome dude to deal with.

GLWS.

i’ll take it if youre sure it runs. how much to ship it to 97454

Hmmm

sold long ago