Cage Wars this Friday(January 30th) Washington Ave Armory

Some of you may have saw this posted a week and a half ago. This event got cancelled on us last minute due to some certain circumstances. In any event, we were able to find an alternative date and location.

This Friday Cage Wars will be held at the Washington Ave. Armory. The doors open at 7, the fights begin at 8:00. We have a lot of local talent competing at this event with Amatuer Boxing & Kickboxing and a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Superfight with local Ryan Clark competing against UFC’s Riccardo Funch.

I have one extra ticket left myself if anyone may be interested. There are still tickets left, so if you do need them, please let me know.

Support local fighters!

jason, give me the ticket and we will call it even.

I’ll take it!!

You and me are the main event :shifty

$30.00 American dollars and it’s yours.

You know Mike laduke by anychance? i think i asked you this before.

u ask him everytime he/or anyone says something about MMA…and the answer is sill the same,noooo

OT i maybe goin i havent decided yet

haha, what this guy said.

so thats a yes on knowing him?

:rofl opps.

I want to go to this,I heard shannon miller on the radio this morning describing why it got cancelled.I went to see cage fighting in rutland vt last month or so and it was a fucking blast,went with my father inlaw and his nephew.It was fucking awsome.

29th*

Send me a PM if you need a ticket(s).

Good call. Mods, if you can change the 30th to the 29th I would appreciate it. Thanks!

This Friday (today) is the 29th, not the 30th. :lol

Yea, Alpineskier already caught it. Doh!