california emissions=cel?????

ok, the dealer finally figured out what was wrong with my car. they told me that the hotshot header didn’t give me a cel on my 04 because it was a federal emissions vehicle. but on the 06 it is a california emissions vehicle. now im a a liitle lost here. i looked on the hotshot website, and they only sell one header for the qr25 engine. it covers the se-r, spec-v, and altima 2.5.
the dealer said because it is a california emissions, it has 6 prong sensors, not 4. they said you can’t switch sensors, or it cause a cel. they said the only way out/around is stock or nismo header. but the nismo header comes without a cat. converter, and it uses a 02 sensor.
so, here are my ???'s

1-would there be a way to make the sensors for the nismo header work on my hotshot header?

2-or is there a way around this altogether, and they won’t do it because they are a dealer, not a tuning shop?

Just buy on o2 sensor simulator… its not that big of a deal.

Just have the “prong” sensors put into the current header. big bang boom

thats what i asked the delaer tech. he said the 06 doesn’t work with o2 sims. but i know people on the sentra forums who have no cats at all on 06 specs-se-r. i think they don’t want to do it. i tried telling him there has to be a sensor available, but he said it won’t work. where/who sells sensors around here? i can order one from hotshot, but it will be the same exact sensor that is on my car now. they switched the sensor for me. but they are saying it is from a 04, and 06 are a lot different. right…

Dude not to be a dick … but make the thing stock again and just drive it … that header wont make that much more power. Plus think NO HEADACHES :bigthumb:

If you must mod a car, just buy an old early 90’s or something that you can just mod and beat on. Then have your new nice car to just cruise.