cel again...

i had my header installed on my 06 se-r. it worked fine, then i got a cel. it was code p400. i had a o2 spacer installed, and it came on again. i looked on hotshots website, and saw that the header comes with a extension for the 1st o2 sensor to be moved behind the 2nd…but the dealer never gave me the extension back after i traded in my old sentra. is there a way to make a new extension? i would like to get a straightpipe on before i move to philly…

Dude its a nissan get a piece of black electrical tape and put it over it. Nissan has the most sensitive check engine lights ever…

yeah, i can deal with the light, but i need the car to pass to emissions. thats my problem. if it can pass with it on, i don’t care. but i thought it won’t if it is throwing an emissions code…

i saw your car at jeffs the other day im about to put a full exhaust on my friend 02 spec v so keep me posted…but in the mean time you could manualy extend it slice the wires and splice in some longer ones to extend it

i want to a straightpipe on my car so bad. the engine sounds so good with it.

yeah my friends is getting engine back exhaust picked itup brand new for 500 shipped so yeah

how are you getting around the sensors??

dont knowdoesnt matter because ohio is just that cool :wink:

damn, your lucky…

you know it ! even if my civic was titled in pa i could still pass the emissions because of my engine management i can turn off OBD2 and they cant check anything it looks like the car is fine end of story…ie i havent had a secondary 02 for a while now lol

any news on the cel or did you fix it and how

jeff moved the sensor, and its gone…

yeah… that’s not true… i’m sure you passed, but i’m guessing it was also reported that it could not connect to the obdii system

i have full engine management replacement ecu so it thinks it connects but nothing happens (im from ohio also)