need inspection help badly...

if there is anyone who knows of a place that can help me out with an inspection, please pm me…

everything on my car is fine, tires, brakes, lights, etc…

i just can not get rid of this cel, jeff @1st try tried everything and it is still there

What is he code?

p2aoo-- o2 bank 1 sensor 1 range/performance

-the sensor was replaced only 1 week ago, and the code is still there. i had 1 spacer on my 2nd o2 sensor, added another spacer, and the cose is still there…

did u try resetting the ecu??? just unplug the battery for a lil maybe that will help if not i have a code scrubber that might work.

Did you use a OEM or aftermarket sensor. my car has issues with aftermarket ones.

Take out the light bulb?

mods?

They still will plug into the odb2 port and check for codes.
This sounds like an emissions related problem.

If it hasn’t gone 5k miles in the last year you’ll be exempt from that.

Ahhhhhh…forgive my ignorance. Having lived in Butler county for the last 15 years i haven’t had to deal with the emmissions end of things.

there is a header on the car. the sensor is brand new nissan. there is an aftermarket Cat on the vehicle. all the sensors are there and OEM so it SHOULD have worked. any ideas would be greatful.

Are both sensors before the converter?

no one is in the header but on one tube
and the one is after the cat as usual

did it. it has aftermarket header, cai, catback…1st o2 sensor has been repalced, 2nd o2 sensor replaced. i have no idea what to do now…

I bet that is the issue. If you move the primary into the collector, I bet it would fix the problem since the oxygen sensor is only seeing one tube of exhaust gas.

i have a obdII scanner it plugs into the com, tells me the code and then i can erase it. have u tried this yet???

jeff did that before, didn’t work…

jeff clears the code everytime i go there…

I could understand the high flow cat causing a problem for the downstream sensor. Rarely is the upstream sensor a problem, it’s just used for closed loop fueling. You’re not running rich or lean are you? Check your O2 wires, make sure the header didn’t burn them anywhere

btw - wtf is p2aoo? is that nissan shit? I can’t find any info on it anywhere

what kind of spacer are you using?

Im guessing no stock setup to turn back to eh?

yeah, it is bank 1 sensor 1 range performance…the wires are all fine, and i have two spacers on my 2nd o2 sensor now…