need a shop close to the city that can weld exhaust...

like it says, looking for a shop close to the city that can weld an o2 bung in my exhaust so i can move my o2 sensor, so i can pass emissions. hybrid did it before, and i like the work they did, but i really dont want to have to drive 50 minutes for that.

1st try is in robinson.

1st Try FTW

ok, i will go there then.

Silly question…

Jay @ Domination can hook you up.

Jeff @ 1st Try can hook you up.

i know jeff can do it, he installed my header. he is awesome. i need the cel off asap. i have inspection in november, and cant get rid of it. i have moved the o2 sensor from each bung on the header, switched spacers, everything, still a cel. i think i need to get the 2nd sensor relocated, that is what the hotshot website says…

" by removing your stock manifold, you are also removing a pre-cat, which sends a signal to a 2nd o2 sensor. since your ecu can not read theis signal, it triggers a cel. you will need re-route the bottom o2 sensor to read after the cat. you will need to have a 18 mm o2 bung welded in after the 2nd cat, and have the wires extended to reach the new location."

Talk to Jeff, he does good work for reasonable rates. If you bring him food and women, you may get that shit done for free.

have u tried a non fouler mod??? what code are u throwing???

Non foulers seem to work well on GP’s as well. I would give it a shot.

i have a fouler on the 2nd o2 sensor. i had 1 on the 1st, but the guys on b15sentra told me to move it to the 2nd sensor. the only thing im going to try before getting it welded is to move the 1st sensor back on top of the header.