California Touge Racing Documentry

So’s, I got bored today, and decided to do a lil’ trolling on Zilvia.

Found this, watched it, and thought I should share.

Also, if anyone remembers the vid of that R35 crashing while doing touge, these are the same guys that filmed it. Not gunna lie, this and most amature stuff that is recorded + edited nicely is pretty damn entertaining.

Enjoy.

[Y]liGcwm0ujyU[/Y]

EDIT

Make sure to watch in HD. Sooo much betta! :wink:

what is it we’re supposed to be watching? lol

^ yea I made the thread before realizing that I didint put the link lolz.

Fixed.

awesome video!

I saw that and was hesitant to post it – don’t want to promote doing that on the streets, but FUCK it was cool.

dangerous but awesome! +1

^Word.

But if you don’t do it, eventually someone will:p

i loled when i saw the stanza on the side of the cliff… I think it was a stanza.

^ I think it was a sentra… but I could be wrong lol

everyone has ripped on the streets, anyways, i wanna hit that road so bad :frowning: they need a bit more angle :slight_smile:

nice video.

peace

Video would’ve entertained me if I was still 17 years old. Good editing though.
However, was anyone else getting sick of that motion brightening/blurring or whatever effect they kept using to transition clips?

Real American touge… and it shows guys drifting in a parking lot.

Lets do this in Ontario. :slight_smile: SON I know will back us up on this project.

Are there really any mountain passes in Ontario?

I’d be down to hit up it up with some Initial D tunes pumpin’ , but I wouldint cross lanes , UNLESS it’s an organized run, where both the top and bottom entrances are blocked off … like in ID lolz :slight_smile:

… Lets… not… telegraph it…

lol, the white s13 in the beginning was overheating. 1:40 - 1:55

recently 2 brown kids in mississauga died driving a 350z 19 year old driving 17 year old passenger. was having too much fun on appleby line … anyone see that news? watch out wat you do on TOUGE/ and street roads. go to track days -__-

sick video, lets make the Real Canada Touge. lol

They wen’t to my old highschool,

and I kind of know one of them… sucks that it happened.

But I guess thats what happens when you put an unexperienced driver behind the wheel of a powerful rwd vehicle, and then send them down a mountain pass…