call @ 12am

yea guys, i loved it. thanks.

yeah thanks for randomly calling me yesterday afternoon too, faggot.

asshole! i called u to ask u something and it sounded like u pick up and put ur phone in ur pocket. then u called back and did the same thing. WTF???

seeing how i got ur attn. here is what happened and i need to know wtf to do. so last weekend i hit the mother of all pot holes and one of my grills poped out and is gone. so i promptly ordered new ones from Turner but they dont fit. like not even close. i called them and they are sending me more for free but i have a feeling they are just going to be the same ones.

also, shit head ANTLS fag boy gave me the wrong stock chrome grill peices. looks like he gave me the ones from his m5 and not the m3.

my question is, where should i get them if the new ones they are sending me dont fit?

There’s only two kinds of nose grills.

pre face lift and post face lift.

you need:

51138122238 ®
and
51138122237 (L)

they probably sent you the 97+ grills, the 95s should work fine.

oh, and when i picked up I said hello, and you said hello, and then you hung up and i figured you accidentally called me.

meathead probably can’t hear from all the forehead crunches.

i bought the flat black nose grills because i dont want that dumpy crome look. neither of them have part numbers. is it possible i have a later front end?

Well show me which ones you ordered, or did you call them and order over the phone?

no i herd nothing. all i herd was it sounded like u answered, put the phone in your pocket and started walking. haha

BMW Parts, Performance & Accessories | Turner Motorsport

first i ordered them over the net. then i called and told them they were too big and didnt fit. so they said they would send me more no charge.

i will tell u what, the 97+ ones look like they would fit.

Yeah those are the right ones, maybe they sent you the 97+ accidentally. It is possible you have the 97+ nose panel though, any way of me seeing a pic of your car easily?

i will got take a pic and send it to u. brb

stock 1995 M3 nose panel/grills:

http://www.rogueengineering.com/pics/m3_ltw/outside_600.jpg

stock 97+ nose panel/grills:

http://www.socalperform.com/images/BMW_M3_008.jpg

tough to see the differences, but the shapes of the grill openings are different, and that’s what matters here.

were the ones you got too big to fit in the holes? or too small?

too big. i think i have a 97 front end.

mine are less square and these ones, the ones they sent me, were almost a perfect square

well the only thing different is the nose panel, alot of people ‘upgrade’ to that nose panel, I prefer the dumpy stock ones though. they look more ‘purposeful’ and less dressy.

wait but you said the ones they sent you were too big? I’m pretty sure the 97+ have the larger nose panel. so if they sent you grills that dont fit, but are too big, that means you have the 95 nose panel.

if they sent you grills what were too SMALL, that would mean you had a 97 panel because the 95 nose grills are way too small for the 97 panel.

so you have to have a 95 nose panel.

no. the 95 nose pannel looks square. the 97+ looks less square and the bottom outer corners look more angled. these are the ones i have

did u get that pic i sent u?

oh, yeah, that is a 97. weird?

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8761/57389618.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9501/19139085.jpg

im almost positive i have the 97

i have another question for u big ben.

so last night i moved my car and when i started it, it didnt sound like it was running on all 6 and then it stalled. started it again, same thing and stalled. 3rd time i gave her some gas to keep it running and took it around the block. seemed fine. this morning started fine as well.

i talked to a bmw for 16 years and he said that its common for this to happen and not to worry about it. he also said drive it like it was stolen because they run better.

your thoughts? i was thinking maybe a bad coil or coolant sensor or somthing.