call of duty 4

anyone on here play call of duty 4 just started playing again.

On the PC yes… but im on linux atm with no windows so no i havent played in awhile

no for ps3

xbox360 i do

on 360 im known as the assraper

modern warfare? yes on the pc… :ninja

Play it all the time, i love that game.

i play battlefield bad company, its a good game

Jason192 is my name on there. Thats the only game I play on Xbox 360.

ps3

dieseldj

Modern Warfare is the only PC game that I have actually played through 100%, it’s that good. I usually play the first 4-5 levels and quit.

I didnt really like the demo of bad company for some reason. I think going from a game like COD where theres legit shots and really good shooting response and stuff to that with vehicles, where I get killed driving a tank by an automatic rifle makes me a little confused.

However I am lookin for a new game (might be overlord) becuase the little assholes on xbox live piss me off so bad.

i know theres so many shitty games out there, its pretty sad most of them are based on movies now… i find that the lazy way to make a game is base it off a movie… and it generaly turns out to be a sucky ass game., but i have to say im addicted to the command an conquor lineup of games from westwood stuidios and from EA games…

360, I’m on as McLeN. I haven’t had a ton of time to play, but I’ll pwn some faces.