Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Keep thinking that, theres XBL maint coming up, lots of xboxs get bant during these maints.

I would rather pay for good game so they keep getting released.

So you still pay for cd’s so the artists can keep releasing good music? :hsugh:

Well the XBL maintenance was last tues night… my ixtreme1.6 xbox is still kicking strong… plus they cannot tell your doing anything wrong to ban you unless you play a non stealth patched / verified game… the disks that go in my xbox are a 1:1 so no ban stick for me!

You also gotta think about it like this… games are $59. A new xbox arcade is $199… if I play through 40+ games a year and my xbl gets banned (which it wont)… can you really bitch about paying $199 for a new arcade? Thats less than the price of 4 games.

Meh I just buy the games used and then resell them when my attention span runs short.

Speaking of attention span, I have nowhere near the patience to go fucking wiht my Xbox like I could when I was say 13.

Music is a little different, I only buy CDs from local bands anymore.

I dont go thru that many games on consoles usually. Ive bought 3 games for my 360 in the past year of owning it. I still play all 3 of them pretty regularly. I might end up modding this 360 when it shits it self, its an 06 unit thats never to my knowledge red ringed lol. Ill probably buy another used one and keep one to mod and the other to play legit games on.

Its to the point now that you don’t need a backup unit… you can play burnt games and originals with the ixtreme firmware. Also… you can fix the RROD with parts from Lowes for under $7 and a little thermal paste. I have fixed 7 or 8 of them now with 100% success.

I know how to do the clamp fix. Its not exactly hard to run accross how to’s considering how easily these things break :drama:

Then what are you afraid of?? Flash that bitch!

Mark, how much have you been able to get RROD 360’s for? I have been keeping my eye on ebay auctions for broken systems since they are easy to fix, but I don’t know what a decent price is.

How much have you been buying the RROD 360’s for? I have been looking at Ebay auctions but I don’t know what a decent price is for a broken unit.

I haven’t checked in a while… I think they were going for like $75. The ones I bought extra for myself I paid $50 for the one with no controller, no hdd, and the other I bought was $75 but it had a hdd, wireless controller, and wireless internet adaptor which is $100 in itself. You also have to take in consideration if its an HDMI unit or not.

All the others I have done were fixing them for friends.

Most of the cheaper ones arent HDMI, if people are selling them for that low then they fail, those are new enough to send back to MS.

I only buy a 360 game that I know I’ll play over and over, example, rockband1/2 and forza 2 and forza 3. other shit is just trendy that I’ll play once or twice. I probably won’t botherr buying Call of Duty because I can’t stand playing it without a mouse/keyboard and I dislike when a 14 year old pwns me online and talks shit lol makes me wanna reach through the mic and kill them.