COD2 v.Release

[nerdiness] Anyone running out and picking up the game today - released today? [/nerdiness]

Would love to but my stupid old computer cant handle it :frowning:

Need like $1000 to do what I wanna do

ehh… I want to, but with Special Forces on the horizon I don’t know if I can swing it.

… so, yeah, I’m getting it.

I’ll get it sometime soon… I kind of need to upgrade my failing 9800 pro though. Thankfully I’m getting a x700xt in the mail for free this week from a guildy of mine from WoW :smiley:

Call of Duty? I used to play, was pretty good.

I played with teams like 3D, gamewyze, etc etc

I also used to moderate for GotFrag.com for CoD

well, i just came back from reserving a copy @ EBGames. It’s not IN-STORE till tomorrow.

This copy is for a friend for his upcoming Berfday.

I’ll play a round or two on his and see if I wanna drop another fiddy beans y0.

update me tomorrow… I’ll wait too

You’re prolly gonna have to wait till Thursday, but will do.

Ill be getting it soon enough :snky:

so, in summary, I’ll say keep Your $60.

It looks better, graphics are nice. but from what I’ve seen, gameplay is teh sux0R.

shit.

oh well.

If you like MMOs try COV (City of Villans) very sweet

wtf is MMOS?

I am installing the game right now and can’t wait to play it :smiley:

MMO = Massive Multiplayer Online

So wow… installed it and played for a few. Kick ass game and it only makes me realize how painfully bad I need a new video card. frame lag sucks :frowning:

wait till You cannot shoot players that are climbing/performing an action, along with other small things that get really annoying.

but again, I’m not big gamer.

patches will be coming.

Well, I beat the single player campaign last night. It was kind of shorter than I thought it was going to be, but still a very solid game. I haven’t really had the chance to mess around with multiplayer, but from what I’ve seen of it, it looks to be fun as well :slight_smile:

I havent seen any of the single player - outside of the pre-release demo.

I was speaking strictly of the multi-player/online gaming.

I’ll prolly pick up a copy…

Just got this game a day or two ago… been playin’ it a bit today. This is my first jump into FPS in a long time. I’ve never been very good at it but I absolutely love this game!

It’s a great looking game… I’ve got just about everything maxed out graphics wise.