Call out Jay-G and FourEyed

This is for the Quads.
I’m pretty sure I got the new toy dialed in.
Joe - I’d like to see how this stacks up against my old one.
Jay-g I know you wanted to run my old renegade and I’ll give you a run at my new one.

I have land here or I can come where ever, shit show on wensdays and pay $5 to run em. Let me know.

Awesome.

in

Weekends are better for me since I have to get the trailer and load up at my rents.

edit: what’s this new toy…Am I going to have to send my clutch out first?

Probably a good idea…

Joe did you die on that thing?

I’m alive! just saw this, and don’t get on here too much… I’m a little late but down to ride whenever.

VIDS!

Forgot about this. I’m still in.

bump, we still up for this or at least a nyspeed ride?

you guys racing these things at lancaster?

I’m down when ever. I’ll be on the dyno next week. A bunch of us will be at tall pines atv park the 31st

i’ll have the sled at lancaster this wednesday spinning down the track :tup:

edit. dynotech?

I think something bad happened
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t4/87conquestTSi/IMG_20130818_135924_628_zpsc222e922.jpg

Details…

there’s a hole in your motor dear liza, dear liza, there’s a hole in your motor dear liza, there’s a hole…

The cam on the back of the secondary exploded at 80ish. After replacing every thing it looks like it took out the trans to… I guess I won’t be at my. Dyno appointment today.

Whats the eta on getting this fixed? Are you still going to tall pines on saturday?

That sucks Adam… Mine is out too… having some weird electrical problems. after 5 min of riding it goes into limp mode and anything over .0005% throttle it dies.

Needs more boost

shitty guys. Mines still ripping strong, although in this warm weather its a bit rich hitting low 12’s a/f. It realy likes high 12’s but i’m not gonna change jets all the time. Its easier just to add or cover holes on the airbox cover.

I was at tall pines, I made the trailer by 45 mins lol. I still have a clunk. Haven’t had time to look at it.
Joe check the code. You can do it without taking it to the dealer