Call out to BobbyT

BobbyT :runaway

i cant wait for bob to find this thread

bobbyt 09:10:22 PM Viewing the topic Call out to BobbyT.

:ninja

he found it…nothing.

He already said he doesnt want to run me because I have “cams” :crackup

SSmoking crack …I don’t care that Ur modified SS if faster than my car :wtf I said that I will race a stock Z28 from a roll any time…I don’t care if I win or loss.The reason I am talking shit is A.because of the v8 heads that act like a z28 will pull bus lengths on my s2k.I also love how people have claimed to race me?I have only raced 5 cars with my s2k.A auto z28…black 3000gt…my best friends white s2k that rape Ur red turbo camaro…my friends blue Rx8…and the black Cobb wrx… and guess what I won every race and heated with Jon’s white s2k. :angry2

like ive stated before… pm me with your # and we will meet up and race. i have a stock z28 camaro that’ll show ya its tailights :tong

my SS is basically stock???

also, My red v6’s ran 13’s consistantly on a slipping, non shifting tranny…I had a boost leak that night.

just want a friendly run with the king of imports :runaway

OR I know John will do a friendly run. Hes a cool kid…and his S2k is faster then your’s, is it not?

if you wont run my SS, can I atleast get one of my friends stock LS1’s to race you? I have a friend with a 99 WS6…bone stock.

im srry but im pretty sure drew’s ss will eat ur stock s2k with no doubt

:crackup :crackupLet me guess ur friends ss will pull bus lengths :crackup :crackup

idk line em up and let the cars and drivers speak for them selves…

yeah you raced that automatic z28 and got blown the fuck out, us “v8 heads” will put bus lengths on your piece of shit, as i have done it already. I am 99.9 percent positive tha andrews car is faster than mine, so why DONT you think he will put bus lengths on your car? Your a joke dude

:giggedy :giggedy

Me too. I find his bility to constantly own himself very entertaining.

uhhh lol just race him plz this is like your last chance to save your ass

I still dont understand why this c*nt keeps denying the fact that we ran, it’s not like it was long ago.

cause a domestic 8 cyl beat the king of imports

Ricers do that sort of crap.

K I N G

:worship

:kicklow :deadhorse :ban :thumb

well what i dont understand is how he keeps posting here no one likes him :open_mouth:

That’s not true. The RX8 guy seems to have a special place for him… :confused