calling all people with GOOD carmeras

Can you introduce me to DMX?

McDonalds must be hella desperate these days.

It does on a forum… people on here getting business is by word of mouth, and most don’t do it for a living.

But thanks for continuing to take this off topic.

that makes the entire marketing industry look bad now doesnt it?

when most people dont know who does photograhpy then self promotion is all they have

Will you guys stop arguing over this bullshit. This thread isn’t about who promotes what. Tony just look at the shots taken by the few photographers on the site and choose yourself

No problem, thanks for your useless comment that does not make any sense. Have a great night.

There are lots of very talented photographers on here, but if he Tony wants professional services I’d contact the new member who posted the photos above.

I can vouch for AMD IS THE BEST (Nick). Very knowledgeable as well.

so youre saying nick and killer black bird cant provide the same quality?

seems to me thats what youre saying.

That’s not what’s been said.

I’ll let them respond to that statement.

Does nick have a rig kit for rolling shots?

you dont really need one. nice yes, because youre just pushing the car. but ALOT of the shots you see in motion are taken from a moving vehicle.

Ah, I was under the impression you needed one for a good rolling shot. Shows how much I know about photography :lol

if the car is “in motion” and its in a parking lot or parking garage, its a rig shot. but if its on a highway of some sort, more often than not its held by the photographer from another vehicle moving along side of it, usually with a wide angle lens, 10-22mm or something like a 17-85

Im gonna rig a camera to my chest and capture a beatoff sesh

:rofl So off topic sorry lol

Did someone say rolling shot?

http://ic2.pbase.com/o2/41/847541/1/107136824.HoWXVpcO.s42.jpg

You’re how old, and have not done that yet?:Idiots

need to use a RIG, he sucks. NEXT!

Noice!

oooo I want a photoshoot with my tbss and the zr1 too! I think all three of us should do it. That would be sweet. A black tbss, a white tbss and a sexy zr1 in the middle = awesome!