calling all people with GOOD carmeras

I know iv had quite few people ask if they could take photos of my car when it was “done” and i think now is the time! Im so sick of my shitty cell phone pics and want some nice pics both still and some rolling shot i can send to 360forged. I am open to suggestions as for where, when, lighting etc. I dont expect anything for free so i will pay to get a good album. I know kdubs also wanted to get her tbss in there w/ the zr1 also so lets try to set something up asap…

I would PM Elliot (slwrthnu) I know he could use the money since he is currently jobless and is very good with the camera.

my vote is for jim (killerblackbird)

Tony,

KillerBlackBird took some excellent shots of my car, I highy reccomend him.

Killerblackbird and AMD are NICE wid it

^yep, i vote those two unless smelliot wants to step up and take some sik piks

well lets do it^ tell me what you need…

Nick’s (amd is best) photos always look great

carmermamremamamamarereamamemreemrmeremaramas

Im sure you’d be more then happy with AMD IS THE BEST’s work

I love Nick’s shots…

AMD and blackbird are damn good.

New to the site, would LOVE to take pictures, could use the money. Check out my shots here - AFocusPhotography.com :thumbup:thumbup
Here’s an example of a rolling shot I could get for ya

Giggedy

i do drifting!

Jesus, it’s a pick me pick me contest.

+1 for Elliot as well.

why wouldn’t it be?

lol…i figured everyone else was throwing shit out there, what the hell. i gotta start using the camera again

I would rather take advice from someone who has already received a service from an individual, than a person soliciting there own services. And a pick me pick me contest makes people look desperate.

Another +1 for Elliot.

Advertising or promoting your own product/service makes you look desperate?? :lmao