Calling out 13005TEDGP

No drama, no bs, just a fair race, dig or roll, your call.

I figured I want to meet you anyways, and check out the gp, so this would be a good excuse.

I vote from a dig.

–mark

Are you in roch now?

Yeah, I live in henrietta, I will come down to buffalo though.

^^^^this is mark, on brent’s laptop

kinda OT but is there any bit of a car scene in the henrietta area? im moving there for college in september.

There sure is. PM me sometime (neonglh)

–mark

aright thanks! :smiley:

Yup there’s a ton of us out here, where are you going to school?

Btw, should be a good race :tup:

im going to Monroe community college for auto tech and then taking the toyota program. im dorming there as well

Lets try to keep this thread on topic, we can start a different thread if you want to talk about the Rochester car scene any more.

As for the race, let me know when and wear is best. I will be coming down to buffalo this weekend I believe, if that works.

–mark

Mark,

I know we were supposed to give 'em a run sometime. Plus, I am supposed to race 13005tedGP also. So maybe we can set all 3 set something up…
I’ll be around this weekend. And if your in Buffalo on Saturday I was gonna go to Twizted’s house in Lancaster around noon or so -before the Sabres game. I guess there is a good area to run somewhere near there.

so PM me or give my cell a call.

Mark, if you guys want to play this weekend give me a call or pm me.
I live right down the road and will be happy to shoot some vid. I get out of work around 2:30.

:word:

noon is perfect then stick around and have a cpl bbers for the game. Wont be 30-40 ppl there for the game as usuall but who cares when there is beer and the game.

That should work. I can’t stay too long into the evening, as I have plans already, but I can stick around until mid afternoon, and hang out.

–mark

13005TEDGP and I are heading to the track tonight if you would like to join us.

That may work out better for me. Then CrazyLS1 and others, I will meet up with you another time? I have tonight free, so if you can all head up to the track, that would be great!

Todd, can you come tonight too? Who cares if you just run 93, the car will still rip!

Just confirm that 13005TEDGP will be there, I dont want to head to NYIRP and find out he’s not :stuck_out_tongue:

–mark

You met me already at NYI. I have the black GP GT with the red overlays. I am planning on being there tonight. Pobably get there at like 5-6. I want to install my Line Lock tonight since my parking brake doesn’t hold my car. (I give up on wtf is wrong with them) So, now I can heat up my tires.

Really? Sorry, I meet so many people there. Anyways, are you up for a run tonight? If you have a camera, please bring it. I don’t have one, so I never get any footage :frowning:

I’ll be on street tires and pump gas :slight_smile:

–mark

I wont :wink:

You talked to me a few times…the first was in the staging lanes and then in the pits…but, oh well.
Win or lose it’ll be a good time. I think you ran similiar times to me last time, so I figure you’ll have faster times this time, Im hopin I will too.

Guess your not memorable?

I’d guess i’m ~ the same speed as last time. Nothing changed.

Edit: And yeah, I remember talking to you, I just didn’t know who you were!