Calling Out: FormulaLs1

Fixing it…so it should be fixed?

I will run you tomorrow LetItRip…

:tup: Make it happen bois.

yep it was a no show…lets see if it goes down tonight

Another Update:

Sherm calls me today and say to be ready for tonight. Me and letitrip are waiting and now we call him and no answer no call back :tdown:

You guys really take this shit far too serious.

OMG NO WAY!!!

ib4someonemakesanotherfakevideoofashermracetopissshermoffbecauseheddintshowup

Word. Bunch of nut riders as well.

Jeez’m Crow

I told sherm last night…“I would hate if people called me out to race at THAT moment” 7 times out of 10 I’m doing something. Then, I would be called a pussy, ect. for not going…unless its a money race, I dont see the “RIGHT NOW” thing.

They know the reason I didnt show up…I told them earlier last night…I worked late…

Then I was trying to get my tranny fluid level alright…Not my fault GM uses a 4 foot dipstick…and inpossible to read once you add fluid…

Im not gonna burn out my 3-4 clutch packs because I don’t have enough fluid in the tranny…

and I unlike you twizted I have better things to do then basing my life around my car…actually in your case it would be basing your life around other peoples cars.

When its fixed…Its fixed…I didnt plan on breaking the car last friday…as it is…I barley have time to drive the fucking thing right now…let alone take time to work on it.

I don’t pick yours up because when we go out…I end up waking up with a hangover next to a hooker and sawzall :lol:

I told you to tell me when your ready, so we were waiting for you. You said your car was fixed and you would race me that night. Dont be scared and quit trying to buy yourself time. Again I will tell you, let me know when your ready but dont forget im leaving wednesday night.

let it rip wants me to tape. thats why i am with him. You for the past 3 days in a row said ok tonight…or like yesterday called me and said tell him to be ready tonight. nor me or him were going to do anything last night. U said u were going to race so we went to duffs until you were ready. Then u say ohh its a quart and a half low…im gonna put some fluid in it and i will call you back…Then 2 hrs u never caled back and when we called you u dident answer.

this is just like becks thread on you…complete BS dont call my phone and ask if were ready to run you and brag that mike from innovative just dropped you car off because he tuned it.

YOU CALLED,U AGREED AND THEN YOU WERE ONCE AGAIN A NO CALL NO SHOW:tdown:

Stop wasting everyones time. Last month it was 30ppl @ mighty last night it was a cpl more. If your not gonna run him then say so. if you are then man up.

this is a good reason your not on the greater then you thread

dot

lol you guys are to much…

You wanna stop by my work and get my car keys…the tranny fluid is in my garage…you can put tranny fluid in it…drive it around to operating temp…check the fluid…drive it around some more…

Have fun with the GM dipstick…

and im dead serious if you guys have nothing better to do today…my keys are here waiting…

Oh yea twizted why don’t you get a life or a car…

50hr work weeks,racing trip almost every weekend, i guess you could say i have a life. i just dont like you wasting my time when im not doing what i stated above.

as for the car you know yourself i will be starting a project. and if i happen to buy gsx’s car for the shell…while that set up is in there ill run ya. it all comes down to ET right? so far it seems that the stang ran a 12.0 while your fastest time was a 12.6…might be a good time

let it rip.

don’t feel bad, that sherm didn’t show up to race you.

the only advice i can offer you is… join the club.

I’m going to make up some “SPO” vinyls…want one?

and you still find another 20 hours a week to dick ride…I am impressed :slight_smile:

Like I said my keys are sitting here since you all have so much free time…

I think if not for anything else, that if you’re not going to show up at least be considerate and call to let people know.