Calling Out: FormulaLs1

no dickridin here…just vid tapin…shit sn8kbite wont even race someone unless i have the cam on and in the car.

when it comes down to it @ the end of the day…u bitched out with beck and brian…

Man up and race both of them.

I NEVER SAID I WAS SHOWING UP LAST NIGHT

I SAID I WOULD CALL IF I FIXED MY FUCKING CAR…I NEVER GOT IT DONE…I HAD OTHER SHIT TO DO.

Twizted now your racing with cars you don’t even own…whole new level of dick riding :tup:

Like I said I will race Brian as soon as I get my car done…Hopefully after work tonight…

Stop over tonight after 6:30 I will be outside working on it…as soon as its set me can go race…

You guys make the biggest fucking deal out of stupid bullshit races…

:word: thats all i was asking for…so we could have gone on with our night instead of waiting around for sperm to never call back

And I really hope you guys win…after this stupid thread…and the million phone calls…

who cares if he looses… he just wants a race…thats it.

then u can run again after he gets tuned. he wanted to run you untuned. but you had to go and get that done asap…

no bigs

No bigs??

You guys post a thread…
Get me on AIM…
Talk about it 24/7 when you see me…
Call my phone…
Leave me messages…

If he “just wanted to race” you guys would have been over helping me get my car ready lol.

we helped you lose weight two weeks ago…we put more time into your car then you did that day. U had to make the kill thread on him so he wanted to make a callout thread.

I am sick of this fuckin stupid thread, if Letitrip wants a race so fuckin bad, and Snake-whatever bite wants one too, I’ll stand in for Sherm until he gets his car done. Jesus Christ who gives a flying shit why he did or didn’t show or call. This thread fuckin irritates me to no end so, SNAKEBITE, AND LETITRIP, THIS IS YOUR OFFICIAL CALLOUT BY ME, until he gets his done. Till then no more bitching and complaining.

Sn8kbite has not posted once about racing sherm…they ran awhile ago and the cobra beat sherm…letitrip can respond for himself

Oh and another thing that has been bothering the shit outta me, can you please pronounce SN8KBITE cause it makes no sense to me. All I see is SN-EIGHT-K-BITE.

i think you get it :slight_smile:

Then whats the 8 for

8 might be my favorite #?
dident think you were one to anaylize peoples forum names.

i have no problem running you its just that im on my second t-56 this month and it just took a shit. So its going to be 3 weeks or so until i get another one. If you looking to race a cobra that bad im shure bladez wouldent mind giving you a run

I never posted about wanting to race sherm. we raced before i won and thats it.

i can see why LetItRip is getting mad because he has made plans to run him everynight since sunday because sherm said he would be ready. i know id be pretty mad too if i could be doing other things but someone gave me there word it would happen and then i get No call back either.

Anyway i dont want and drama here…but i do accept some fun runs with you. Just gotta get that tranny in first :slight_smile:
~mike

The whole point was I never once said I would be any where…The who basis for this was if I got my car fixed…My response was im trying to get the car done I will call you if its ready…

:word:

How many people does it take to put fluid into the tranny?
what do you mean you never said you would be there last night, check post
#41 if you dont remember. This will be the last time I post about this. I thought it was a friendly call out but its turned into a headache.

Muscle 50 I work in NYC and will be gone for a week or two, but when I come back we can run um. cool with you?

i’ll vouch for this guy, no drama at all :tup: how it should be

i just wanna know why tranny fluid is an ordeal?..you don’t have to drive the car around to operating temp sherm. you can let it run up to operating temp the place the selector lever in each gear. i know the dipstick sucks, i can’t argue that but get out there and run his ass so all the crying in this thread can cease to exist.

Don’t use Lucas tranny fluid additive…first off…that ended my sunday night…its like 140weight oil…I couldnt get a good reading…and I needed a new airfilter my old one was covered in tranny fluid…

My is very touchy with the amount of fluid…because of the 4000stall and the shift points I had set…

that makes more sense now. lucas is thick shit. you try heating it in the microwave first? that works wonders with it. even put it in some hot water for about 10 minutes…thins it up nicely.