Calling out FormulaLS1

I think your right

lol this thread rocks.

shutup formula with your gay ass f-body that is near stock but yet faster then so many others here. you are so slow i bet you will have some gay ass comeback to this but oh dont you worry i have already planned for that and i will respond with ehhhh f-body mentality(sorry man i want to be able to chill with the cool kids).

yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ls1 owns you

Its funny how peoples panties get in such a twist.

My car is faster! OMG yours isn’t. RAWR!

And STFU ablakez28, just because you run :snky: now you think your tough shit. :wink: Yeah, I heard about it.

an f-body owner hating on another f-body owner??

I didnt feel the earth stop rotating :gotme:

:tup: to this ish goin down.

Sherm, I promise to be nicer and not start anymore e-drama for you :biglaugh:

:frowning:

hey it happens man and some people just cant happen accept it that is how the haters(people with slow cars) are bred

Everyone hates on 2STOCK4U racing :frowning:

i think i am going to start a get justin a huge cam and bottle foundation oh wait you already have the bottle obviousley lol

:lol:

What do you drive sir?

4000lbs of fury!

10sec daily driver…

< 16 seconds

i actually can vouch for this

x2

I miss taking the keys for that monster and go MIA for an hour.

actually man car as i will admit is fairly gutted for a street car weighs in at a whopping 3080lbs without me in it but it runs 10s everytime i go to the track and i drive it every day for over three years now. shit i even drive it in the winter here in washington. so there you have it sir that is what i drive. search ubrf for cougarspeed there is probably some vids but they are a few years old.

That’s a rather impressive weight for an Fbody with you in it.

3080 aint shit :slight_smile: