Callout: Ugososlow

one more time. i’m finally running how i should be.

:tup:

GET THIS ON TAPE!

Would have to be late Friday/AM Sat…Rain Sat.& Sun.

Nevermind.

I’m outta the bracket now

:tup:

:slight_smile:

This sucks. Beck shouldn’t be left of me, I BEAT him. Also, How does Drdos get put ahead of me, just 'cuz he lost to Beck doesn’t make him faster than me.

dos beat somedude which tied u. beck beat dos. there for beck>dos>somedude=u

Vettes are slow

:ohnoes: that post put you to 666!

dos>somedude … WITHOUT somedude brakeboosting
somedude=ugososlow WITH somedude brakeboosting

consuidering i was in the car for both of said runs, i would have to say that

ugososlo = somedude = dos, because i KNOW the SHO inside and out, and if we had ran dos under the same conditions we ran ugososlow, that lead dos had against the SHO would NOT have been ANY lead at all

ugososlow…

i am A LOT faster than when we ran last time. I am finally running right.

if we raced, it would be a train length or so. sorry bro.

OOO SNAP

Drama associate with racing on the internet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

OMGFTWL337 STYLZ!!!

there shouldnt be any brake boosting on this chain. brake boosting is for loser…see sig

and if you need to brake boost to get rid of spool time this leads to either wrong turbo or a turbo header which is to long(flow dynamics)…im not puttin down your work at all! i know you guys were goin for the sneaky look which you pulled off very well. but i still stick with what i orignally said.

i think onyx needs to clearify on brake boosting…

Boy are you an idiot. Like seriously, I’ve never seen a dumber post. WOW :bloated:

hi anti articzap fan club president

the turbo was picked out properly. if yopu wantto argue about the turbo size maybe you should go tell Mike Mcguinness that he screwed up (your opinion) he picked out the turbo based on what alex wanted. and alex got EXACTLY what he asked for. I appologive in advance that alex didnt buy a small turbo that spools fast enought for YOU to be happy with the car, just so in 2 tears he could drop another $1300 on a NEXT turbo that wont be to small for the mods that will be done to the car then

and Onyx already clarified the rules of the chain to me at the picnic… let me help you understand the “RULES”…

THEY ARENT RULES, ONLY SUGGESTIONS !!!

IF YOU PEOPLE WANT TO KEEP CRYING ABOUT BRAKEBOOSTING, IM SURE ALEX WILL BE HAPPY TO INSTALL THE BOTTLE ! if that happens, people are REALY fucked

i want aware that he was goin to be taking another step with the sho to build it even further so my appoligies on the small turbo comment. if there are no rules to the chain, then y are there rules just under the chain, or are those suggestions too?

brake boosting or not, when ur WOT ur racing, and in my eyes if u have a turbo ur bettter off brake’in it up other wise u could lose.

brake boosting is more than allowed

Dude those rules are just to help keep the chain in order. They say nothing about such things like brake boosting or gutting interiors. The race is what it is and as long as both drivers leave at the same speed at the same time then it is fair run.

And yea this comment is pretty stupid

Let the kid do whatever he wants to his car while “HE” is racing and worry about “YOUR” own fucking car.

ok with that cleared up that arises another question…

if you brake boost races shouldnt u have to brake boost all ur races other causing flauxations in races.

example. if alex brake boosted and tied dos, which is most likely wat would have happened, and we alrdy know with brake boosting alex is tied wtih the vette, then y shouldnt dos be tied with the vette? i hope this makes sense