Calling out Jellies...

I know a Tundra will beat my truck. My friend has a 2010 and it feels alot faster than my truck and has 100 more hp.

Right now Im not going to race anything until the rearend is fixed because its making noise and I dont trust it.

:Idiots as ridiculous as it sounds . the van will own most on here lol

People that underestimate the tundras have never been in one lol.

be in one wit the t.r.d blower lol

CARGO. VAN. RACE. DO IT.

Lol, truck meet stat. I’m lifting my tundra another 2.5" tonight.

I thought about lifting or atleast leveling my truck but I cant afford to lose gas mileage doing that.

It doesnt take much to put 35’s on my truck, just a 2.5" leveling kit.

That’s what I had at first. 3" front and 2" rear blocks. I just put another 2.5" up front. I am actually buying wheels now to space them out so I can get an alignment.

you can put a ready lift in your truck cheap. They stock them at the truck center too.

My boss has a ready lift in his tundra .looks great

Here’s my tundra after today
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/228891_2202546576993_1047202899_2578149_4224131_n.jpg

Is that blue or the gumetal gray color ? Looks good

Whatever color it is, it’s steering wheel is much more sanitary than the one in my truck right now.

Baby wipes brah

Gunmetal gray. It still has a slight hint of blue to it.

:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup
Fucking epic.

Same color as my bosses

Mine? Ive found leveling kits/spacers for less than $100 but I decided not to level/lift it.

Id need bigger tires since mine are kinda small (235/75/17) and it would look kinda stupid leveled/lifted with those.

I drive 350+ miles a week so gas mileage is a concern for me. Id like to stick with the 17 mpg its been getting lately.

Why did you buy a truck, paul?

for hauling my quad and hauling other stuff and Ive always liked trucks (Ive had 3 other trucks).

I bought it expecting to get half the mpg of my previous car, which it does but I just dont want to get any less.

I dont take it offroading so a lift would just be for looks anyway.

Looks great man. I loved my white 2010 tundra I had.