Your trucks suck.

Got noise?

http://youtu.be/3LiEa31tAUQ

nice…but I would still take my truck over it anyday…and I think mine sounds nicer…So no sir, your truck sucks haha

What if the trucks in the videos had brushguards installed on them? Then would you change your mind?

Oh boy.

Now you done it. :ahh

i guarantee that mine a) sounds better and b) is faster :popcorn

hell, it might even be louder too…

sorry if thats what I think it is his has a detroit which makes it greater then all other, for cool factor alone.

It’s cool you guys love your vaginas and your trucks, i’m not offended by your faggotry!!!

lmao at this clown thinking his gas job sounds better than a detroit, goddamn my 6.2 n/a sounds better than his junk ass 5.4

LOL wassup there NEWPJB.

The 5.4 powered F150 really is a slug

:rofl :rofl :rofl

oh and yea, mine’s slow. but the motors stock from 1979. Wanna see who’s runs longer?

im in the longest runner competition.
3L V6 Ford

readysetgo

i should have read the video description, rather than just looking at the truck and listening to it through laptop (netbook at that) speakers :facepalm now that i know WHAT it is, i have to agree that it is pretty damn cool… when i looked earlier, i just saw a 70-something ford truck and assumed it was a small block of sorts, or MAYBE a bbf with some redneck exhaust on it… i was wrong lol

sounds awesome.

trucks are for fags.

detroit diesels can lick my nutsack after I have diarrhea and it splashes up on my nuts.

come at me sbardy bro.

wayne? comments?

Trucks are for fags unless you actually tow anything or haul anything in the bed.

Also, Diesel>Gas

More expensive?:dunno

haha i love this thing!!! it needs a small lift and some tires!!!

Haha wow I was just bustin balls and everyone actually got butt hurt haha. I do like the truck it is nice and my Internet down here is too slow to watch the video so I can’t even really hear it. Just playing around haha no need to cry in a corner it’s ok. But ball busting aside nice truck man.

sounds delish.

lol i was breaking your balls back NEWPJB. relax! :rofl