Calling out Photoshop gods

and i mean gods.

This is not for the noob user. I’m looking for someone that can detect if an image has been altered. I have several images that I will email you. please put up your credentials in this thread - hopefully someone with a computer art background is on this board. some of these images are really hard to tell… These are not easy “hey i see something that doesn’t belong” pics either.

sooo post up.

why not post the pics up for the normal people to give it a try as well? :slight_smile: I’m interested in seeing if I can tell…

yea i am really interested in this. are you looking to see what has been altered or just the fact that they have been edited in some way?

Dosent CS3 have Clone Tool Detector

if they were altered in any way

you can usually tell pretty easy by adjusting the brightness/contrast/saturation and inverting the image (when adjusting it to extremes the edit becomes a lot more obvious)

I’m no PS god, but know my way around the program pretty well (took it in college)

these are for your work I assume?

Probably just wants to know for sure if the pictures he is beating off to are REALLY hannah montana nudes, or if they are fakes.

he’s 99% sure that they are real… i mean the cum on her face is just TOO realistic.

lol

Send em my way. johnnyv412@gmail.com. I should be able to tell ya, I went to school for mech drafting and graphic design.

fuck that, he just wants to no if the pictures of his mother, that he beats off to, is really her body or not:spunk:

you can send them to me x360graphicsx@yahoo.com im sure i can help you out!

I’d like to give it a shot as well, send it to ionesqueish (a-t) yahoo.com, I’m assuming this goes into a bit more such as checking file headers and such.