MICAH!!! or any other person GOOD at photoshop please check me out!

ok so i have some pictures of my daughter that i have and i need them resized because the way stupid aol saved them it shrunk them down alot!
i told her not to use aol to do this!
but she did anyways, so the help i need is this, is there a way to blow up the images without them getting blurry and if there is a way to make them bigger then sharpen it out and make it not blurry
could you teach me how or do this for me?
that would be great! thanks for reading

no.

i hope that was a serious response

please don’t be a dick in this thread this is for me because my ex sucks at teh pics and she erased them off the card so now the ones i have are all i have to work with
im sorry if i come off as a dick but when it comes to my daughter im totally serious i guess its a parent thing? :gotme:

the answer is no.

resized pics = teh useless

oh ok i just thought there might be away to do it somehow thanks guys i appriciate the input

Photoshop cannot make them larger without pixelating.

There is a program out there that can upsize while maintaining resolution, I used it while in college (art school). My roommate had it on his computer, we put it on mine, my computer crashed last year, I lost the program. I can’t remember the name, sorry, he got it while working at Kodak.

Another thought about the card. I’m assuming digital camera card??? If so, deleted pictures can also be recovered. There are several programs you can download for like $30 that will do it…I’ve done it a few times with a corrupt card and another time with deleted pics.

sort of, try finding the Alienskin Blowup plug in for photoshop. his plugin will auto fill grain, pixelation and a number of blurs with the correct color. Then resize your image to whatever dimensions.

ah found it
here you go for anyone else who needs it

comes with a serial too
http://rapidshare.com/files/33076094/AlienSkin.Blow.Up.1.0.rar

yea sorry wasnt being a dick - cant go backwards unfortunately

yeah even with that software thing i dl’d it doesn’t help much it does at grain and sharpens it though but not near enough

garbage in garbage out, you can’t “make up” pixels that aren’t there.

Yeah that fancy stuff you see on TV, it doesn’t exist. Nothing can be done except to have the picture uploaded properly.

You mean you can’t take a grainy ATM video, zoom in on the reflection of a license plate in a window 300 feet away, and just hit the “enhance” button to read it?

not unless you work at CTU :smiley:

there was a plugin for photoshop that I saw in a photography magazine that did this, and it actually looked really really good all things considered (showed an example of a giraffe being upscaled… program did a great job of creating “fine detail”)… can’t remember the name though.

Horatio Caine could do it, hes the fucking man. He always knows the right thing to say too, god he rules.

Yeah, that’s the show I was eluding to. Last season they used the reflection in someone’s eye in a photo to ID a killer. After magic enhance it was like you took a picture of the person with a quality camera phone. With technology like that it’s a wonder there are any unsolved murders.

lol… i needed that this morning. :stuck_out_tongue: tired.

I seriously have panic attacks because I get so angry watching that show. I really like CSI, mostly because it looks good in HD and it is produced well.

I just seriously HATE that guy, he was good on nypd blue, but holy god I want to punch my tv when he is on it.

Anyone else hate how he always talks to the fucking sky?!

ahahah this thread went from helping me to a CSI debate i love it, but while we are on that subject chino i hate that guy.
From watching the last episode in season 2 of CSI where they spun it off to miami, that guy just pissed me off, like he is a wanna be gill grissom and tries to be as smart and what not, same with the CSI NY

CSI> spin off CSI’s

CSI NY was much better, just because it didn’t have that douchenozzle on it.

Miami is only good for the first 15 seconds when they have the T&A shots on the beach :smiley:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa218/chino_sti/csim-caruso002.gif