calling out shalerpunk

yea the 1.8 is smaller :smiley:

Originally posted by snowhitejolf95
then run my 2.slow its totally stock cmon buddy

i’ll race a stock 2.0.

numbers wise, they’re roughly the same. i’m not saying i’m going to win, but it’s a fair race. name the time + place.

Originally posted by whitey
he doesn’t… and you can sit here and say blah blah this will be fast… but i actually modded my car so come on… you want a lead or what?

i’ll race a stock 2.0… borrow one if you want to race.

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
i’ll race a stock 2.0… borrow one if you want to race.

when i read that all i see is “hey i can talk shit but i am a big pussy!!”

:cool:

I can Get a GTi for you guys to race.

you can borrow my dirt bike im sure that will beat a jizim i mean prisim

he doesn’t… and you can sit here and say blah blah this will be fast… but i actually modded my car so come on… you want a lead or what?
dont you hate when people use the phrases “WHEN I turbo it” or “IF I get nitrous” or “IT WILL BE fast?” 99% of that shit is a big crock…

Hey you guys can race my Dad’s John Deere, He’ll even leave the mower deck on it. And it will still pull on the Prism

when i read that all i see is “hey i can talk shit but i am a big pussy!!”

it’s a matter of common sense.

i’ve never said the Prizm is fast. Period. I have said it runs the same times as a stock 2.0 Jetta. I will back up my words by racing a stock 2.0

if that doesn’t make sense to you, maybe you should have somebody read it to you.

are you afraid that the lowly Prizm might beat a stock 2.0?

get one thing straight: i have no illusions about my car. The Prizm is a good, reliable car that’s about as slow as the kids that ride the short bus to school. Whether you want to admit it or not, a stock 2.0 VW fits that same description. Both 115hp, both run low SEVENTEENS in the quarter-mile.

So if you want to race, borrow a stock 2.0…we can have someone time us with a calendar. i’m not saying whether i’d win or lose (the cars are fairly equal and i’m sure you’ve drag raced more than i have) but i’m more than willing to run.

Originally posted by SSsuperchargedE
dont you hate when people use the phrases “WHEN I turbo it” or “IF I get nitrous” or “IT WILL BE fast?” 99% of that shit is a big crock…

the thing is, i don’t have any plans for the Prizm. I deliver pizza in it. If the engine pops, I’ll put a better motor in it, but until then it’s going to run 17s.

you like delivery dont 'you

:grouphug:

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
you like delivery dont 'you

it’s easy work for decent money while i’m in college. i used to manufacture lenses in an optical lab, but delivery pays a lot better.

again all i am hearing is blah blah blah my name is blanyer and i am a big pussy…

again all i am hearing is blah blah blah my name is blanyer and i am a big pussy…
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rolleyes:

i’m sure if i sunk thousands into the prizm, i’d care.

the prizm’s stock. run a stock 2.0 and i’ll do it. i think that’s pretty straightforward.

oooo

so…find a stock 2.0

we race

loser owes the winner a beer

that work for you?

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
so…find a stock 2.0

we race

loser owes the winner a beer

that work for you?

you drive a stock car… i think you should not even be allowed to voice your opinion anymore…