calling out shalerpunk

please run my 2.slow… you talk so much shit I just want to run you one race… if I win you can never say anything about the 2.0 engine in a VW again.

you name the place and the time… I will be there.

w00t :smiley:

did you ever turbo that 2.0?

Originally posted by germ
did you ever turbo that 2.0?
:rolleyes:

:smiley: I have a 2.2 slow…

Originally posted by whitey
please run my 2.slow… you talk so much shit I just want to run you one race… if I win you can never say anything about the 2.0 engine in a VW again.

you name the place and the time… I will be there.

is it stock? i’ll run my car against a stock 2.slow for shits and giggles.

fuck yeah it’s stock… it’s a vw… you can’t tune those… :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
is it stock? i’ll run my car against a stock 2.slow for shits and giggles.

nevermind…looked at your garage.

putting that much work into that engine totally changes it’s characteristics. an 8v 2.0 makes as much power as my pitiful Prizm engine. Stock, they’re both pretty lame. Can you argue with that?

I’m sure if someone put a 4AGE head on my 4AFE block and put a turbo on it, it’d be pretty quick too:rolleyes:

no it’d still be slow

Whitey.ever got track time with that thing?

how could he it was put together in like dec or jan haha…whitey raced it at the pablo loco track in mexico wit da homies in da six-fo’s

Whitey lives @ the Moon, so of course he’s quick

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
no it’d still be slow

the Prizm engine is a 4AGE (Toyota Corolla GTS/MkI MR2 engine) with the narrow-angle valve head, which makes it a 4AFE. With the “G” head and a turbo, that engine makes nice power for a 1600.

i know what engine it is it’d still be slow tho

…but the equilibrium of the quadraclimatic cyndrical aliances syncroed with NAWWWWZ (X^&*) tandomly conjunctuated utilitarilizing a “G”-unit turbo makes for some nice power…

I’m glad you unbanned him Whitey. This is getting good. :slight_smile:

Back to the question at hand…

Does Shalerpunk have enough balls to raceeee??? :burnout:

he doesn’t… and you can sit here and say blah blah this will be fast… but i actually modded my car so come on… you want a lead or what?

then run my 2.slow its totally stock cmon buddy

you can run my 1.8