calling out shalerpunk

Originally posted by whitey
never saw that car before… don’t remember any chucks either… what does he have done? I will give him a run though if he wants
Whitey is out for blood:rofl: :rofl: Look out:D

OFF TOPIC!!!

back to racing the prizm!

Originally posted by scfb518t
OFF TOPIC!!!

back to racing the prizm!
:rolleyes:

Hey blanyer. Were you and your woman down at the waterfront last night in the mini doing a slow ricer pass checking us out? If so why didn’t you stop. :confused:

And before your woman gets frantic it was only a question :tounge:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Hey blanyer. Were you and your woman down at the waterfront last night in the mini doing a slow ricer pass checking us out? If so why didn’t you stop. :confused:

we were at Damons in North Hills, then downtown.

plus, i was driving the Prizm.

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
we were at Damons in North Hills, then downtown.

plus, i was driving the Prizm.
:bsflag:

mmmmmmmmmk

garett chip and 15 psi done to the A4!! when does he want to race?

people actually race a prizm? :dunno: all these cars you are talkin about racing are grocery getters, who the fuck wastes money/time “racing” these 18sec beasts? i think the real race should be to shop n save and see who can come back with the most groceries.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by snigg
people actually race a prizm? :dunno: all these cars you are talkin about racing are grocery getters, who the fuck wastes money/time “racing” these 18sec beasts? i think the real race should be to shop n save and see who can come back with the most groceries.:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

fucking noob.

1: i’ve never raced the Prizm. STFU and know what you’re talking about before you post.

2: it’s a SEVENTEEN second beast…:tounge:

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
1: i’ve never raced the Prizm. STFU and know what you’re talking about before you post.

you’re talking about racing it, you dumbfuck. go drive around in your geo and think you’re bad.:rolleyes:

you’re talking about racing it, you dumbfuck. go drive around in your geo and think you’re bad.:rolleyes:

are you even reading the same post as the rest of us :confused:

Originally posted by rookee
are you even reading the same post as the rest of us :confused:

yes im reading the same shit. :rolleyes: who in their right mind would waste time racing a geo prizm? i didnt think people “raced” grocery getters but i guess im wrong :dunno: anyway, i just find it kinda crazy that people argue over which 18sec car is slower…:confused:

yes im reading the same shit. :rolleyes: who in their right mind would waste time racing a geo prizm? i didnt think people “raced” grocery getters but i guess im wrong :dunno: anyway, i just find it kinda crazy that people argue over which 18sec car is slower…:confused:

whats funny is, your a retard and have no idea whats going on. :eek3:

Originally posted by Shaggy

:rofl:

x2

Originally posted by Shaggy

x3
ex-mutha-fuckin-zactly :rofl:

i will bet you money that my car is a hair faster then a 18sec quarter mile time!!

Originally posted by whitey
i will bet you money that my car is a hair faster then a 18sec quarter mile time!!
16.9?:tounge:

i hope mine is in the 15s…i know thats slow, but its completely stock 4 cylinder

This is a funny post. I wouldn’t care if it’s modded or not, i’d race them both in my stock beater ( 91’ Ford PROBE). it’s a 2.2 NA. If u win or lose, who cares.