Calling Toronto Altima...

i see enough altima with somewhat mod on the street…show your self here…

For real!!! we know you guys are out there hiding. Here’s a little motivation LOL

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww34/DNyCe25/Toronto%20Altimaz/123.jpg

PEEK A BOOO
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/226/3161/25564080007_large.jpg

Im motivated!!haha…Im down!! lets do this up guys!!!

LOL there we go, whats goin on boyz. We’re trynna get our own club started. Get some meets goin on. Somethin regular cuz we’re the only ones without a club. About 5 of us rolled with Toronto Maximas this passed weekend to their meet (where that above pic was taken). Hopefully you guys are down to start something up, and if you know any other local guys, let them know. We had a mini meet with about 9 of us about 3 weeks ago. So we know that there’s altimas out there. If you guys got any ideas for meets, club names, etc…pitch them because we’re looking to start up ASAP. Hopefully get an official Toronto Altima Meet before the summer is out.

I’m Derrick by the way. Where are you guys located?

EDIT: For those of you on NissanClub.com, check THIS thread as well. Same concept, but realized that some guys don’t know about this Toronto Nissan, while others don’t know about NissanClub

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww34/DNyCe25/Toronto%20Altimaz/1234.jpg

NORTH YORK.

On word? I’m on the Don Mills strip. We trynna get this thing goin so if you know some other local alti guys tell them to come check it out. The more interest we get, the better.

seen…now we’re starting to talk…we need roll out as a team to couple of meets at K.C and/or Sq 1

I’m in Markham … I’m down … just kind of hard to make it to meets sometimes … it’s kinda like I work 7 days a week as of late …

I’ll try my best to do whatever I can

sorry for the short notice here guys but this sunday aug 2 there is a car show in Whitby…drop by if you can The address is CANADIAN TIRE WHITBY SOUTH 155 Consumers Drive Whitby ON L1N 2E7
from 10 - 6

I’m down for a club! With work and all, I do not know if I will be able to make it to the meets. It will really depend on where it is. I am located in Mississuaga.

It’s all good, the more interest we have, the better. Possibly to get something serious going along the lines of a toronto altima club for next season, have an official site, forum, and meets and for sure it would be something central. Seems like we got a lot of dudes out west.

I new to this, just signed of here and i’m down to meet up i got a 02 se altima

welcome dude - check out the other thread…hope you can make it

Congrats and welcome to the club. We got a meet goin on this coming Saturday (hence the thread Shan was directing you to CLICK HERE) whereabouts are you located?

EDIT: NM, just saw that you’re in pickering. I’ll be going to the meet from whitby that day might be meeting up with 1 or 2 guys coming from those ways in ajax before we head to the meet.

SHAN: lemme know if you wanna meet up before goin to billys on saturday and what time u plan on goin at

bro as it stands right now i can’t make it for the bbq but i’ll link with you guys around 8 - 830 for the photoshoot…just keep your phone on :slight_smile:

Aite no prob bro, hit me up when ur on the way jus in case we leave to the photoshoot before you make it

Hey guys noobie here …sorry about the horrible pic taken on my phone…lol will get some better ones on later.
I got a 05 SE-R with Magnaflow catback/RL ypipe/Injen CAI for bolt ons. Would love to get some Altima meets going:)

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs209.snc1/7622_1236248507205_1259005160_715249_946563_n.jpg

welcome…i wanna get a another meet going before the winter hits so let’s plan something…i think the one we were suppose to have today is going to be a flop …

Welcome to the club. nice SE-R. Rare find in white. I saw your post over there on NissanClub. And tonights meet flopped madd hard. Mainly because of the weather and lack of interest.

But like my buddy Shan says, we need another meet before winter hits and my ride enters winter mode