Callout: Beck

Wait… Wait… wait… don’t get all crazy. My mistake I should have said crazyLT1. Not sherm. Ignore previous statment. Thanks magillicutty.

oh im sorry i didnt see ur post offering ur 100$ bet before scott’s. why dont you pm NA king - another LSF member who is prob more than willing to take ur paycheck.

bitching out? im gonna ignore your ignorant comment to make sure this race doesnt turn into fagit drama. i suggest you do the same. Money replaces shit talking. my money is down.

aaron ur not even in town why r u taking bets with scott

im there in spirit joe.

I was there… Didn’t see ya Beck.

I’m ready, lets just do this. now.

good i passed out at 7pm last night

Thats cuz i just saw this useless bullshit where was beck last night anyways??? I dont even know who you lil bitches are so why dont you come up an introduce yourself before running your cocksucker im sure anybody you see at mighty will point you my way, actually i hear your in ATL and running your mouth so maybe ill swing through on my next trip down we can go have a beer and talk…

Beck went to bed early last night. Oh and by the way BRO… who the fuck are you callin a little bitch? It better not be me. Do one or two things for me pumkin, ok…either make the bet or don’t. But please just keep the drama bullshit shit at home player. :2fingers:

this is nothing.

lets take a step back and see who is being a drama whore. Scott posted saying he would put ten on his boy skrapper. Having seen both cars and becks recent repairs i saw his bet and threw down more. Scott and I went through PMs and made the bet. Then you step in thinking ur big baller throwing down 100 bucks and start fulfilling the stereo type of the E-thug throwing around ignorant statements. I told u to pm NA king who wants the action. The race will happen when it happens - beck not showing up is his deal not mine. Yeah you dont know us - and for good reason- because you are a drama whore fag. I am sure u’ll meet anthony and beck. Running our mouths? where was the shit talk? We never said skrappars car was slow - i met skrapper and he def is a nice guy. (BTW thanks for the hookup on the painters tape) So in the end no one spoke any shit. unless making a bet is shit talking in ur book. - but then again who really gives a shit about you and yours. Yes i go to school in atlanta and will “shit talk” (place bets) from here. yeah come on down - like the south really needs another ignorant Hick ass hat - all you will be missing is the southern accent. As for drinks and one on one conversation…sry bud i’m strictly into women. like NA king said make the bet with him or shut the fuck up. let them race - then you can go back to your pathetic existance.

wow wow hold on a sec. a money race going on w/ out me involved?!?! wtf?!! (lol)

lol. niCE DOS. DO IT, TO IT.

1st off.

Me and skrapper are going to do this without anyone else around, and fuck the whole money scenario.

slowtalon…we used to have problems with each other. Well, after the past few times i have seen you, they seemed to be over with…and you were getting very easy to get along with. just please stop making threats. :slight_smile:

this thread went from good, to hood. Real fast.

WTF…lets just get the tape measures out and measure our dicks…

time for some hood rides…

(continued)(continued)____________________________________________(continued)______________________________________________________(continued)______________________________________________________(continued)______________________________________________________(continued)______________________________________________________.
Yea, it’s about that long. Give a couple inches though. NOT TO SCALE.

Now that the drama dust has settled…can we do this soon??

No money, no stupid drama.

edit: dubble post