CALLOUT: Idiablo233

i bought the car i like and will make it fast,not buy a car i dont like just cause its fast.

I doubt even after boosted, It would beat the SS, nor do I belive you have the skills to do it, and steve i was more refering to the fact that this thread is pointless, knowone is going to waste their time with this tool

You can’t polish a turd.

so are you saying no neon turbo can beat the cobalt ss,grandit not small boost but eventually.And you do not know me so why are you stating I cannot do something?

and the thread is pointless yet its still going on.I’m only posting cause I’m bored.

Well, for starters, you can’t spell. How hard can it be??? The freakin’ board underlines words that are misspelled as you type them.

:picard: make it stop…just please make it stop!

ugh X2 to that, and if you think you can make a boosted neon that can run train on the balt SS, go for it. buy I’ll belive it when I see it

take it to the track noobs

im not even reading this trash

^ Lol dont, its waste of time

Wow i just scanned through most of this thread and i can’t believe nobody’s made use of a very good analogy here:

Cobalt owners racing neon owners is like the special olympics…

even if you win, you’re still retarded…

and +1 to everybody else that’s said this thread sucks…

^^ Theres a VW mixed in there too. We all know they’re :gay:

i usually dont feel a need to state the obvious…

if i did though, i’d mention that speedped is in this thread too…but again, that’d just be :deadhorse:

yes but make sure you eat a lot of peanuts and you can make it look like a snickers bar.

and a 1200 HP ANYTHING else will beat a 1200 HP supra

HAHAH touche.

It sounds sexy, lol

Agree x 10

i just want the wing lol thats wat im racing for

HAHHAAAA. OH SNAPZ :lolham:

I’ll beat him in my jeep…I want that ugly spoiler just so I can burn it

'Tis off the car.