CALLOUT: Idiablo233

He says as he continues with more grammatical errors…

Has there been any good newbs lately that don’t act like their first car is the shit?

:whogives:

ha ur just like my friend 300hp stick shift explorer and I still run laps.He tells me to hook up a tow change and we’ll see who wins,as he thinks I want my vehicle to be strong rather then fast.If so I’d get a truck.

Why not ask Steve if my car can beat you.

Edit: No one cares about your imaginary friends.

Sorry I did not add a ’ or spell see as “c”.No, it does not correct it for me. Until you have my IQ results I’m not.

make ur day?

If your talking about me I’d like the quote of me saying such words.All the forums posting is still there so if you don’t do it your just making an excuse.

Ha ,my “imaginary” friend will come to you and shove his ram bar up ur 5.0’s backside.

Well atleast your entertaining me,so I geuss your actually doing something for me.

now what would johnny think of all this arguing? for shame

:picard:

No i was just saying in general there have been a lot of young asshats here with horrible spelling.You’re also a fucking retard for calling out a cobalt ss in a neon.

Why? Is that what he does to your backside- Nevermind. Too easy. Im out.

you are dumb.

You are poor

Id bet youre ugly too

You fail

ITS FUCKING YOU’RE

dont start generalizing neons

I dl deadaim next time so the im’s of him saying no when i asked if it was supercharged will be saved.the only turbo/supercharged car i know i can beat is a saab 9-3,other then that I’d rather just race and see the results,which would most likely be lose.

Where no all speeling b champoins.

I’m not.Just the kid who acts like he’s King Shit in his badass {insert stock ugly riced out car here and he wear’s makeup emo punkass}

lol for real bro i thought my spelling was bad, after they yelled at me once i got the message, the spellings gotta change, most of us start out with aim grammar

Even a clique expected response,nice.

And he only did it once.

^I bet there will be a whole page of posts making fun of me for the above quote,what a waste of text since I’m beyond not-gay(But not homophobic for any that may take offence).

<-----:meh2:
ME.

diablo, you remind me of high school. everyone tried to fight for position in a huge bunch of people to be cool, and everyone acted like it was the most important thing in the world. after high school, most people realized how stupid that was, and that it wasn’t getting them anywhere. seems like everyone stopped caring about that shit but you.

and besides, it’s nyspeed.
not nyshowcar.
not nyspoiler.
not nyimbetterthanyou.

first cars are meant to be shitty. it’s how you learn to have respect for a better car once you earn it. you seem to have skipped the learning portion, and skipped the getting a better car portion. advice from someone who still has his first car: stop trying to be uber-cool and different, sell your 1’x4’ sheet metal piece, use the money to buy some coilovers, and take your car to an auto-x or track day to get to know it better. oh, and stop acting confused when people make fun of you when you talk shit.