Callout MARCUS

I still think its nuts that viper owners trust Final GTS to work on their cars

[quote=“Marcus,post:280,topic:29791"”]

I know you did …I was a bit concerned on the 2nd race when the upcoming traffic began appearing faster than your breaks were applied.

[/quote]

i was on the brakes as soon as i passed you, i use everything to slow down. just cuz my brake lights didnt come on doesnt mean i wasnt breaking. i was more worried about russ with those big tires. everytime he brakes hard his fenders hit the tires.

and holy shit your car is so loud

[quote=“layzie,post:282,topic:29791"”]

[/quote]

LOL…that’s what they tell me…since the sound is out the back…I still have yet to hear it…I just need somebody to drive my car.

[quote=“layzie,post:282,topic:29791"”]

[/quote]

yeah it is!!and again from the vid it was a good race until sario got traction

[quote=“Marcus,post:283,topic:29791"”]

LOL…that’s what they tell me…since the sound is out the back…I still have yet to hear it…I just need somebody to drive my car.

[/quote]

ill drive your car by you if you wanna hear it

edit… NVM

good race

told u sario was gonna bring the pain

how much did sario win by?

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:281,topic:29791"”]

I still think its nuts that viper owners trust Final GTS to work on their cars

[/quote]

Um… I am curious as to why? Last I checked, I have never damaged a customers car, they always get what they pay for (or more usually), Viper techs and Dodge Dealers from around the country call ME for information, and I have gone just about as deep…or deeper into Vipers as ANY tuner shop in the world has (short of Gen-1), and I probably have more design rights to aftermarket components for them than anyone else.

I also dont think its coincidence that I designed a revied oiling system for the 2003-2006 card LAST YEAR, and the new 2008 Viper now comes from the factory with what largly appears to be MY DESIGN?

So… um?

If you are basing your opinion off how long my car is taking… thats a pretty bad judgment right there. I cannot help the lead times on component manufacturing and a few select companies which I had problems with of one type or another… (or whos mistakes I have had to solve myself)

You work out of your parents garage.

You have a lot of knowledge but, not enough hands on experience.

You have yet to put up any times/cars to compete with the big viper tuners

How many cars have you wrenched on?

[quote=“Final GTS,post:288,topic:29791"”]

I also dont think its coincidence that I designed a revied oiling system for the 2003-2006 card LAST YEAR, and the new 2008 Viper now comes from the factory with what largly appears to be MY DESIGN?

[/quote]

:rofl:

I love lamp.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:289,topic:29791"”]

[/quote]

#1, uh so? I save my money for when I move FAR out of Buffalo, which isnt all that far away. A full size garage is a waste of money at the moment, I only deal with 1 -2 cars at a time. Where I work has nothing to do with the quality OF my work. Being able to work when I want within feet of my bed works for me. There are other reasons why I live and work here, such as keeping my father company. Besides- I bet my garage is cleaner than any shop you have seen, I have every tool I need, and it has A/C. As I said- works for me.

#2 How in the hell do you know how much “hands on” experience I have? I have wrenched on virtually every Viper in this area, as well as dozens of other cars and individual major components which I have rebuilt for customers, quite a few on a mail-in basis, both before and after I started dealing with Vipers.

#3 Uh, again… so? what does that have to do with the quality of the work I have done and continue to do? My large-scale projects are not yet complete- sue me. I have shown some numbers of things I had designed and built, but it isnt up to me to race those cars.

#4 Total? I have no idea, HUNDREDS…? Your point? There is NO JOB I have tried to tackle yet that has given me a challenge in the wrenching department. PERIOD. From rebuilding near-total wrecks to full scale engine rebuilds, they all come out perfect. EVERY TIME TO DATE.

Take a look below. The front of that car was DESTROYED to the tune of half an Amherst house. Everything from the windsheild on the Driver side to the Front Pass headlight had to be replaced. I dont know what I am doing? HAHAHA

Originally Posted by Final GTS

i think its a coincidence.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:287,topic:29791"”]

told u sario was gonna bring the pain

how much did sario win by?

[/quote]

well you figure i had enough room too pass him as well so he had a pretty good gap :smiley:

[quote=“Final GTS,post:292,topic:29791"”]

#2 How in the hell do you know how much “hands on” experience I have?

[/quote]

93dx–hatch knows everything about everyone

[quote=“K Cuv,post:293,topic:29791"”]

[/quote]

I think you guys are clowns and talk out of your asses since you really have nothing worthwhile to contribute.

[quote=“K Cuv,post:293,topic:29791"”]

Originally Posted by Final GTS

[/quote]

While I certainly will concede that it is possible, even though I openly posted the information in a forum frequented by the engineers for SRT, what does that tell you regardless? Hmm… I came up with and built virtually the same thing as engineers who work for DC…?

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:297,topic:29791"”]

how many engine builds?

[/quote]

Vipers? 7. Total? 15 or 16… forgot how many 3KGT VR-4’s I have done.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:289,topic:29791"”]

[/quote]

this post is pathetic