Callout MARCUS

[quote=“Final GTS,post:298,topic:29791"”]

While I certainly will concede that it is possible, even though I openly posted the information in a forum frequented by the engineers for SRT, what does that tell you regardless? Hmm… I came up with and built virtually the same thing as engineers who work for DC…?

[/quote]

i guess you weren’t the smarter person to patent it before it was “stolen”.

[quote=“Violator,post:300,topic:29791"”]

this post is pathetic

[/quote]

anything you post…is fucking pathetic. you have nothing worthy to race and no reason to be in this thread. so go up to the top of the page and hit the button that looks like this <-

[quote=“layzie,post:301,topic:29791"”]

i guess you weren’t the smarter person to patent it before it was “stolen”.

[/quote]

LOL, I didnt really care honestly. In THAT case, I would rather have them fix the fucking problem than anything else… which they did. Kudos for it only taking 5 years for them to do it… :roll2:

You could have been getting paid for every car that has that problem fixed.

[quote=“layzie,post:302,topic:29791"”]

anything you post…is fucking pathetic. you have nothing worthy to race and no reason to be in this thread. so go up to the top of the page and hit the button that looks like this <-

[/quote]

that sounds like it should have been directed towards me since I a) drive a slow car, b) make pathetic posts c) have no other reason to be in here, other than kill time

lol

[quote=“layzie,post:304,topic:29791"”]

You could have been getting paid for every car that has that problem fixed.

[/quote]

Wasnt concerned about it as it wasnt going to be a clear issue. the parts were designed for the 2008 specifically, not the 2003-2006 cars… even though they share the same block minus the 1mm overbore and VVT mounting bosses. Hell… they still dont admit there was a problem in 2003-2006 and say the changes are for other reasons. (LOL) The way I see it though, they did my leg work in getting the parts produced on a large scale- as I now offer an “upgrade kit” which alters the 2008 components for fitment into the 2003-2006 cars instead, and pre-orders are piling up.

[quote=“layzie,post:302,topic:29791"”]

[/quote]

Yes, my life does not revolve around my fucking car and proving my self worth to the world by driving from mall parking lot to parking lot at 12am and doing pulls on the freeway…

fucking looser

You spend your life and paychecks in a fucking Civic… look in the mirror tool bag

thats the best you will ever do

ROFFLE

[quote=“Violator,post:308,topic:29791"”]

fucking looser

[/quote]

loser* lol

off topic: how are your wheels doing LMAO

[quote=“Violator,post:308,topic:29791"”]

Yes, my life does not revolve around my fucking car and proving my self worth to the world by driving from mall parking lot to parking lot at 12am and doing pulls on the freeway…

[/quote]

Your life revolves around making fun of people on the internet.

I thought you were leaving buffalo?

drama queens… wheres mofo when dumestics need someone to represent

[quote=“layzie,post:309,topic:29791"”]

loser* lol

off topic: how are your wheels doing LMAO

[/quote]

ask Onyxz32

[quote=“vq30de,post:310,topic:29791"”]

Your life revolves around making fun of people on the internet.

I thought you were leaving buffalo?

[/quote]

I dont make fun of people, just point out idiots with stupid comments
case in point

werent you planning on cutting your car in half as well?

did you ever end up doing that?

:lol: no comment to violator other than you suck and i think thats the majority’s feelings.

moreso ontopic…whos next for you sario?

[quote=“Violator,post:313,topic:29791"”]

I dont make fun of people, just point out idiots with stupid comments
case in point

[/quote]

<- top LEFT corner you will find a button with that funny shape on it… click it

mines at the top left.
lol.

[quote=“layzie,post:316,topic:29791"”]

<- top right corner you will find a button with that funny shape on it… click it

[/quote]

I am still looking in the top right corner nothing?

although there’s a white X up there…

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:318,topic:29791"”]

I am still looking in the top left corner nothing?

[/quote]

ya its right up on the left