Callout MARCUS

[quote=“layzie,post:320,topic:29791"”]

ya its right up on the left

[/quote]

lol. well covered.

Whos got the Vid?? I want to see this ishh…

edit: so what mph did the race end at?

josh has it

[quote=“layzie,post:316,topic:29791"”]

<- top right corner you will find a button with that funny shape on it… click it

[/quote]

haha n00b

[quote=“Way2Slow,post:322,topic:29791"”]

[/quote]

X2

more drama after the race than before.

[quote=“DrDoS,post:324,topic:29791"”]

haha n00b

[/quote]

you quoted me and changed it. :lol:

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:325,topic:29791"”]

X2

[/quote]

[quote=“layzie,post:323,topic:29791"”]

josh has it

[/quote]

[quote=“jkucz28,post:311,topic:29791"”]

drama queens… wheres mofo when dumestics need someone to represent

[/quote]

ahem :wink:

chuck needs to hurry his ass up lol

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:329,topic:29791"”]

ahem :wink:

[/quote]

why aren’t you around spanking these cars? your paint drying? :stuck_out_tongue:

laying low for a bit… will probably hit the dyno first as well… need to re-tq my heads too… which is a weekend job

^ why?

[quote=“Way2Slow,post:322,topic:29791"”]

edit: so what mph did the race end at?

[/quote]

Vid please! Pretty please.

[quote=“Carnut,post:265,topic:29791"”]

You guys making this much power should really take it to the track. At least if someone fucks up they can run the ambulance down and scoop you up faster than calling one to XXX road.

I don’t want to bury friends. I sure as hell will drag my ass across your grave if that happens.

With that said. Good runs.

[/quote]

Best post yet.

Good runs and good night

good kill.:tup: I always miss the good meets.

lol, wow @ this thread.

:tup: to both parties for showing up and getting this done.

Both cars are very nice. To each his own. There will always be someone faster.

Violator’s wheels are friggin’ sick. You really need to see them in person :eek:

Yes I have the vid, no I can’t post it yet. I’m waiting for RX3 to drop off my firewire cable :slight_smile:

And Dan, seriously, How many YEARS have you been defending yourself on internet forums over the same shit? Please, stop waisting your time for ALL of our sakes. Actions speak louder than forum drama: get your car done, or hell, get ANY car you’ve ever wrenched on to come out and run ANYONE. But if it isn’t PAINFULLY obvious by now that no one gives a shit if you’re king-viper-god or not, I doubt you’ll take my advice.

[quote=“Carnut,post:265,topic:29791"”]

Good run guys.

Most importantly, no one get killed I really don’t want to read about one of my friends dead in a tin can car. I have watched plenty of fast street hondas run at top speeds and ALL of you are sketchy at best. I get nervous watching the cars from behind it always looks like you are about to lose control. ESPECIALLY BILL. God forbid something happen that is out of your control like that Mr. Smith/Nytrus 1 run when his diff broke. That would suck. You guys making this much power should really take it to the track. At least if someone fucks up they can run the ambulance down and scoop you up faster than calling one to XXX road.

I don’t want to bury friends. I sure as hell will drag my ass across your grave if that happens.

With that said. Good runs.

[/quote]

hey thanks for worrying but thats what i get for running drag radials on low psi in cold weather :whip:

and good runs i rode with layzie for them very cool to watch t-up to everyone

who won?