sario

Correction: Thats snky sario the viper slayer

:lol:

amen

oh the drama :lol: feels like the old times

yup nice runs! all the cars are very nice

and t-up to the drama i lol’d alot

MOST CRUSHING ONYX POST EVARRRRRRRR

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

OH RIGHT. Don’t blame me for that shit, I would have dropped it off Tuesday but your pansy ass has a bedtime curfew :tdown: :stuck_out_tongue:

When someone attacks my character, for NO reason, when they have no clue about me, I respond to find out why- simple. My responses had nothing to do with anything other than the accusations that “I dont have hands-on experience” and that I “shouldnt be trusted”… whatever. If you havent noticed, I very rarely post here now, so if you dont like reading what I DO post, the ignore feature is a click away.

And FYI, technically, all mods on Marcus’s car were put there by me, although there arent many on there… and I have worked on that car extensively for other reasons, so you kinda answered your own question there. So what if it won or lost, it still fits the bill for what you just said above. As I said many times, I cannot ask any of my friends or customers to run their cars- thats their deal.

Now we know why he lost

Guys, relax no reason to run a train on Dan. He is completely valid in what he says.

He can’t control what his customers do or the mods they do to their cars. He can only work with what they give him to work with.

Vipers are quick. So are turbo hondas. I don’t care if it was a short bus. With enough power and little weight the car will be fast.

Bandwagons like woah…

douche bag

what, are you new here or something? :lol:

:rofl:

Your an idiot. 800rwhp is only 7k away. I just refuse to play this game. Not worth my investment to show that I can beat a race car pushing 25+lbs of boost.

-Plus…you want to race a fast car? Maybe you can race jerry’s 800hp viper…start preparing your excuses now.:poke:

Dan has worked on my car quite extensively. I trust him with that car 100%. Any future work will definately be done by him. he takes his time to get it right, no cutting corners. You dont hear about any cars blowing up because of his fuck ups…unlike some of the guys on here…no pun intended.

1000 RWHP on pump gas has to be tempting though, but I bet in the end it will cost closer 25K or more when all is said and done. All depends on what your goal is with the car and how much money you want to spend. If you want to smoke everyone on here I think that would do it.

Theres always someone faster though. So like you said why bother if its fast enough for you.

^ yes there is always someone faster and there always will be. Yes, it is tempting and it would be a nice bragging right. Once again though, it’s a money pit.

It’s “You’re an idiot”. I’m just pointing out the irony in your post. Also, to reaffirm your statement, yes, Scott is an idiot.

I love how this forum has so much more in fighting then other forums…

I was on other local forums and most of their street racing drama revolved around people from other local areas that were not frequent members.

That being said…fuck roclife…