Callout MARCUS

15 pages and no vid! I was hoping to come into work today and start my day off by watching a sweet vid… Josh hook it up brother

With 8 Liters if displacement it doesnt take much to hit 800hp.
The drivertrain is solid and the only other thing it needs seems to be a differential.

^ the stock drivetrain will hold 800rwhp for a while, if its not getting launched on slicks

“if i had more mods my car would dyno higher” i beleive it was? :lol: and kingsario’s car is not a race car! did you forget what your driving? if anything your viper is more of a race car than a civic!

+1 :biglaugh:

:lol: classic quote jay.

josh wtf are you doing? get off battlefield and host this video

Oh really? How much boost is sario pushing? What about the slicks to gain traction with that boost. Don’t be a tool. Even a saturn can be turned into a race car. From what I recall, my car is pretty much factory except a few gadgets.

This thread has been a rollercoaster.

First it delivers

Then it fails

Then it fails some more

Then it sort of redeems itself

Now it is failing again.

GET BETTER!

Post vids.

lol @ the race car comment because its running 2x psi of boost and slicks.

His new name shall be Snky Sario the viper slayer but only when on slicks and running 2x psi of boost. Would that then be accurate?

the fact is we will never know how much boost the civic was running,

YOU DRIVE A VIPER and your complaining about a civic with slicks , thats all i have to say. and if you don’t find the irony in that, then i’m sorry lol

See now I was much more hoping for the argument of well my car costs more, looks better, chicks dig it, makes me feel better about myself.

But this more boost and slicks and race car talk disappoints.

But as any real racer knows, it doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile, a win is a win.

And was this from a roll or a dig? Because that would sort of take the slicks out of the equation some.

MY VIPER > MARCUS’ VIPER
but whos is whos??!!! :gotme:

:lol:

WOW, your a fucking tool. Do you think anyone here with 400hp to the wheels or more is not considered a modded or a race car? Just because a car rolls off a production line with a LS7 or 500 cubes, that is considered to be a dominant vehicle? By no means am I making any excuses but if you think sario’s 500hp civic is NOT considered a race car, your a fucking tool. I guess then TurboLS1 and FireHawk 383 are not either…:biglaugh:

There is a FUCKING HUGE difference between a “modded” street car and a full blown “race” car.

Fucking A

its a modded car yes, but its not a race car lol thats a pretty hefty tag to place on a car. and i’m a tool because i don’t agree with you? thats some solid reasoning there :slight_smile:

http://www.reelfilm.com/images/fast.jpg

:lol: you kiddies have fun, i got work to do :slight_smile:

^your a tool because YOU dont even know what kasio has and your making assumptions.

who is this kasio you speak of?

Does he have a race car civic too?