Callout MARCUS

i like pancakes.

[quote=“slasky,post:418,topic:29791"”]

I just posted it to try and make your look better.

It’s not working.

[/quote]

your posts are almost as bad as your english

[quote=“Marcus,post:374,topic:29791"”]

I guess then TurboLS1 and FireHawk 853 are not [a race car] either…:biglaugh:

[/quote]

though i can’t speak for him, we, especially i, do not have “racecars”. my car is quieter than stock, drives like stock, gets mileage like stock, and all around behaves like stock. full interior, no cage, street suspension, etc etc. probably why i walk right through tech at the track. chucks car is very well behaved as well, its just a little louder. there is a very distinct line between modified street car and race car.

k cuv, i enjoyed your pictorial :biglaugh:

and, sometime this summer, i’d like to line up with the TT viper if he’s willing. i think that would be a cool race :slight_smile:

[quote=“66impalass,post:422,topic:29791"”]

your posts are almost as bad as your english

[/quote]

It could be worse. I could be a big dick like you.

By the way it is English.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:420,topic:29791"”]

:word: i knew marcus would say that comment, if u wanna see ill let u know when im going to track :wink:

[/quote]

Ohh Snap sooon

Line em up…Make a call out post and get to the track ill make shure my batteries are fully charged for that

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:423,topic:29791"”]

though i can’t speak for him, we, especially i, do not have “racecars”. my car is quieter than stock, drives like stock, gets mileage like stock, and all around behaves like stock. full interior, no cage, street suspension, etc etc. probably why i walk right through tech at the track. chucks car is very well behaved as well, its just a little louder. there is a very distinct line between modified street car and race car.

[/quote]

wrd i dont get what he means by “racecar” dont we all have racecars? It a car and we race them… If it’s got a license plate then its a “street car”, if no plates then drag car… so call it what you want we all have street cars. Some just have more power then others :whip: :tspry:

11s from the Viper huh???

Wanna race my 340whp pos firebird from a stop? 1/4 mile?

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:427,topic:29791"”]

11s from the Viper huh???

[/quote]

Does this shock you?

[quote=“Marcus,post:428,topic:29791"”]

Does this shock you?

[/quote]

No…why don’t you goto the track and find out…infact let me know and we can line em up there…

You know what is funny about all of this.

Russ hasn’t even chimed in and probably won’t. :tup:

[quote=“Marcus,post:412,topic:29791"”]

We love when our 60k cars beat your yellow canary.

[/quote]

rofl

[quote=“slasky,post:424,topic:29791"”]

It could be worse. I could be a big dick like you.

By the way it is English.

[/quote]

:lol: Oh no I am a dick…

With every post you make, here or Roclife, I can honestly say you lose respect from everyone.

[quote=“66impalass,post:432,topic:29791"”]

:lol: Oh no I am a dick…

With every post you make, here or Roclife, I can honestly say you lose respect from everyone.

[/quote]

I am sorry. I guess I just can’t know everything and have a fast car like you.

Seriously, what is your problem?

[quote=“Twizted,post:425,topic:29791"”]

Ohh Snap sooon

Line em up…Make a call out post and get to the track ill make shure my batteries are fully charged for that

[/quote]

dont worry when im going ill be sure to let him know

:mamoru: 3 pages arguing the definition of “race car”??? You guys really are getting wrestless waiting on the vid aren’t ya? :stuck_out_tongue:

who the fuck cares… seriously. get over it already. EVERYONE ON NYSPEED… “street racing is my life omg” for people who get hard ons over street racing get a new hobby

Somewhere right now Mr Smith is laughing his fucking nuts off.

And :biglaugh: KCuv photoshops :biglaugh:

i spilled spot remover on my dog and now he’s gone :frowning:

[quote=“Carnut,post:430,topic:29791"”]

You know what is funny about all of this.

Russ hasn’t even chimed in and probably won’t. :tup:

[/quote]

not funny… ADMIRABLE. :tup: x2

[quote=“HYPEville,post:438,topic:29791"”]

i spilled spot remover on my dog and now he’s gone :frowning:

[/quote]

har har :mamoru: