Callout MARCUS

[quote=“Violator,post:386,topic:29791"”]

A gutted civic running… not no street slicks…

[/quote]

If by gutted civic not running street slicks you mean full interior civic running DOT street tires then yes I’d say you’re right. Oh wait nope, you’re wrong.

Normally I would stay out of this shit…but it gets really old whenever a big bad domestic loses to a honda…do they give out reply books with the cars?

it’s the same shit

“It was gutted”
“On slicks”
“It’s a built motor”
“Obviously his swapped, gutted, race car is going to beat a street car”
“He needed to be sooo modded to beat me, I just have bolt ons”

Same excuses that have been posted a thousand times on here and ubrf

yadda yadda

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:400,topic:29791"”]

Anyway, modded car vs modded car, fair is fair, etc…

[/quote]

-oh really? It gets deeper than this my friend.

[quote=“Marcus,post:402,topic:29791"”]

-oh really? It gets deeper than this my friend.

[/quote]

Please explain, I don’t know what you are talking about.

[quote=“Violator,post:386,topic:29791"”]

So what else does he need to have a full blown race car? A kill switch on the back? lol… give me a fucking break already. The level or race prep of the Civic was WELL ABOVE the Viper. People that talk like the Viper got beat by a lowly street Civic sound retarded.

[/quote]

YEAH BUDDY

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:403,topic:29791"”]

Please explain, I don’t know what you are talking about.

[/quote]

Okay, let me elaborate. Modded car vs modded car = fair fair…

That means that if I hypothetically twin turbo my car, and put down 1400rwhp, run a 9 second 1/4 and want to call out …let’s say CrazyLT1…is that a fair race? Modded cars can be measured by what kind of mods are they have done. Simple bolt-ons shouldn’t be compared to fully built motors and SC/TT applications. Shit, RSI has a car that beat an F16 in the 3/4 mile…if the owner came here and called out any of you guys…would you consider that a fair race? Or would you be making excuses on how much he had invested over you?

-Fact of the matter is…Russ had a different setup last year than this year. End of story.

[quote=“Marcus,post:405,topic:29791"”]

Okay, let me elaborate. Modded car vs modded car = fair fair…

That means that if I hypothetically twin turbo my car, and put down 1400rwhp, run a 9 second 1/4 and want to call out …let’s say CrazyLT1…is that a fair race? Modded cars can be measured by what kind of mods are they have done. Simple bolt-ons shouldn’t be compared to fully built motors and SC/TT applications. Shit, RSI has a car that beat an F16 in the 3/4 mile…if the owner came here and called out any of you guys…would you consider that a fair race? Or would you be making excuses on how much he had invested over you?

-Fact of the matter is…Russ had a different setup last year than this year. End of story.

[/quote]

Yes it is. Run what you brung and hope you brought enough.

i am getting way too old for this shit

marcus got beat by a well built civic. not a race car or a lightly modded car for that matter.

the fact that there is “sources” about sario’s car makes it sound like you know something others dont and THATS the reason your car got beat. no, yours got beat because russ built a streetable, stoopid fast, clean car, that just happens to womp all over $70,000.00 domestic exotics. EVERYTHING YOU SAY AFTER THIS ABOUT RACE GAS, SLICKS, GUTTED INTERIORS IS EXCUSES

:tup: to runnin the cars. dont take it personal. its not your fault a viper is perfect proving grounds for taking advantage of the laws of physics by building a siqqqqqq civic

i am really getting too old for this. and the sad part is the people arguing most in this thread are older than me. everyone should be buying a house and trading their fast cars in on auto trans daily drivers like joestypes

everyone should be buying a house and trading their fast cars in on auto trans daily drivers like joestypes

LOL, so true.

:lol: @ Joe.

i love when hondas beat 60k cars :lol: this is awesome

my buddy’s dad has a 59 vette with an alky blown 572 if u wanna race …street drivin with wheelie bars and shoooot i think it runs like 6-7’s and clean as heellll

[quote=“psphinx81,post:410,topic:29791"”]

i love when hondas beat 60k cars :lol: this is awesome

[/quote]

We love when our 60k cars beat your yellow canary.

I would still rather have the viper.

[quote=“slasky,post:413,topic:29791"”]

I would still rather have the viper.

[/quote]

this post is almost as worthless as the shit I write

who cares if a honda beats any car? How about i make a go cart run 9’s for less then 4K wanna race then ? Stupid…i’ll buy a ford feistiva for 100 bucks strip it and make it run 11’s but who cares? props to both cars …i wanna run a viper any idea the 1/4 u vipers run ?

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:401,topic:29791"”]

big bad domestic

[/quote]

I can’t tell you how much I hate this “phrase”. Every import guy says it.

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:415,topic:29791"”]

i wanna run a viper any idea the 1/4 u vipers run ?

[/quote]

Depends…

Mine should be somewhere in the 11’s…

Jerry’s is probably in the 10’s

Stock ones are 12’s maybe 11’s…

But it all comes down to the driver and how well they can drive their cars.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:414,topic:29791"”]

this post is almost as worthless as the shit I write

[/quote]

I just posted it to try and make your look better.

It’s not working.

THIS THREADS NEEDS MORE VID AND LESS TRASH TALKING BY PEOPLE WHO DIDNT EVEN RACE

:word: i knew marcus would say that comment, if u wanna see ill let u know when im going to track :wink: