Cal's partout madness

STFU you are NOT SELLING THAT BUILT MOTOR FOR THAT PRICE! I HATE YOU!

just the internals and machining cost more than that… and i know… i had to buy it all 3 times each this summer… F U

R.I.P. :frowning:

good luck with the partout.

Didn’t this car sell? Srry to hear if a part-out is it’s last fate.

man, sucks to see her go this way :frowning: , such an awsome car. i sent you a pm for some parts.

nice car indeed, seen it at the 2006 niagra meet, this car pulled hard on the hyway, newayz , just want to know how much for the rad and the fan together?
pm me
thanks

cal can you post pics of the chassis, i might be interested. (frame, quarters and rockers)

wow there is some sweet deals to be had, wish my ins. money came quickly…

front coilovers, what make are they and how much?
are they still in good shape?

thanks

Just want to add that none of the parts are removed yet!

The earliest I can get people to come look at it is next weekend.

I will also post pictures as soon as I can of the chassis and other parts as I remove them.

The price of Chassis (400) is without Seats and suspension pieces. With suspension and full interior price will be adjusted accordingly.

To all the people that sent me PMs: I will start responding to them when the parts are actually ready for you. So just sit tight please.

Can I get the yoke that goes from the driveshaft in the transmission? How much?

pm’d about ur engine

Jesus. Someone buy the damn car already. Or buy my prelude so I can buy his.

intrest in ur speakers and deck check ur pm!

i can’t believe this car is going to be parted, its such a beauty!

willing to part with just the turbo? anyone looking for an engine set with no turbo? :lol:

Nope, Sorry Jesse.

Check original post for more pics.

I will start to contact the people who have PMd me about various parts.

Engine is out
Exhaust is out
Intercooler is out
Rad is out
Fan is out
Gauges are out
DIN panel is out
Turbo timer is out
Front speakers and tweeters are out

So these parts are ready for pickup Mon - Friday up to 6PM

Hi I’m ready to buy all, email me at amerikazwanted@hotmail.com, i’m waiting to your response, thx.

9000 for everything.

u better be serious bro i wass going to get this engine tommorrow , don’t fuck around with the buyer he needs money for school piece man

hey dude i msged u about ur engine i have money in hand waiting to wire to u. i havnt heard anything back from u at all im willing to drive down from New brunswick to pick this up if i have to pls msg me back asap

Cheers
Chris