Camaro Concept drawings

I don’t know if this is a repost or not, but check this out:
http://resurgingeneral.tripod.com/id2.html

I dig that Camaro design, except for the fuccillo huge opening in the front bumper…maybe GM should hire this guy?

his camaro looks like shit, the firbird is hott, the nova is OK, the racing camaro makes me want to puke

what te hell is with his 302ci idea???
Im happy GM didnt hire this guy for the design team.

HEY!!! the 302 is a good motor

No thanks. The car they showed this year in Detroit was alot hotter than that, IMO.

yea all receive a big fbody :tdown: in my book…i dont like fbods and this dude just painted that idea hugger orange in my brain… can we bury the whole fbod thing and put american v8s into something that would actually look good?

word the firebird looks great except for the fact his artistic ability sucks. Not that im any better.

There is nothing wrong with F-bod’s at all. Just because they use “old” technology doesnt make them terrible. A certain saying comes to mind…“if it isn’t broke, don’t fix it” Also nothing against you but from all the threads I’ve read it seems you really dont like anything at all…“that diablo is ricer and that guy is a tool” :tdown: to all fbods? Is there a reason for this? Have you ever drove one? They are actually a pretty fun time, minus the 7ft of dashboard.

Like riced out WRX’s?

Not liking any of his sketches. I’m seen many better renderings.

Firebird looks decent.

Nova and camaro = WTF.

Absolutely horrible drawings…and I can say that because I’m a better drawrer:)

I like em all personally. Granted the sketches are kinda rough, I think the over all designs are awesome.

x2

over-rendered. should have left them pen-and-ink or pencil. :shrug:

the camaro reminds me of those C5 vettes that have all the different year corvette pieces grafted onto them. looks like a 4th gen Z/28 with a '71 grille superglued on…

looks like garbage.

i’m not surprised :gotme:

did you guys actually think that they would look any better than the last 4 attempts?

everybody knows late 60’s camaros are the only good looking ones.

:fbody: tdown.

I think they all look pretty good. :tup:

:newman: tgay

oh man. you got me real good. Toss up your buddy another one of those totally hetero high fives. :roll2: