More new Camaro info

Picture of 2006 NAIAS concept 2009 Camaro

not bad,not great!!:dunno:

:bigok: my possible next whip
black thou…

well im not feeling the sideview mirror! and more spaceage feeling to it then retro

:puke: i liked the other concept better

why does it look like each half is different

cropped

right down the center of the car? the body lines don’t match up

Looks like a magnum and a charger made a baby
not impressed

i like it. as said before i’d rather they not do a modern re-make of the 1st gen but it is badass. i’d def buy one if they make them.

its a half half car! half clay, half real, look at the front end, bumpers are different, no whole car yet

Not exactly what I was thinking (no vinyl roof, nor oval grille), but that is a really nice design. Has all the flavor of the old school like the rear quarter lower fin/vents, humped fenders, snarky front end, low roof line, but with new school design elements too.

Mirrors look like razors, don’t know if I like those, but I definitely think they’re on to something good here.

Now that I stare at it a little, if they squared up the front and flattened the fenders I actually think that this could have been the “new rear drive Monte Carlo” platform.

Now, the big question. Did Chip Foose have a hand in this design? Don’t those lines and stance scream G-machine?

i love the roofline into the back fenders…badass

I pulled that picture up on CAD, and ran an OCR subroutine on the pic, to totally cars or maybe same car but someone pissed with the pic!